GOLD 0.08745247148289 8.7% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 263 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

This may appear to be your average .gif, but it isn't. Click the happy man's smile to be pulled through the portal. A world of wonder and excitement awaits you as The Doctor's companion. To put it simply, i made a fancier forum.

User Image

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
User Image

GIF bump

Question Answer
For the next clue, think one, think two Bathroom
You wash your hands in the sink, go here to get a drink. Refrigerator
this is where wet clothes become dry, i wonder where could this present lie? dryer
lOOK IN THE PLACE WHERE YOU GET YOUR MAIL MAILBOX
Where should I hid in this house? I might just be under the mouse. Computer Mouse
it belongs on pancakes but usually put on waffles. syrup.
Ah, my. The wonders of doctor who.

Aged Lunatic

What? O_O What?
Ahh this is brilliant ^_^ Well.. not quite, mind you.. Huge paradox! large enough to rip a hole in the space time continuum the size of Belgium, the universe goes bang in five minutes but Brilliant~

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
iDoctor Whooves
What? O_O What?
Ahh this is brilliant ^_^ Well.. not quite, mind you.. Huge paradox! large enough to rip a hole in the space time continuum the size of Belgium, the universe goes bang in five minutes but Brilliant~

Lets try to fix this so we don't have this paradox...

Outside of the televised Doctor who... we're going to assume that the interweb is a dimensional plan. In fact, if you were to join me in here... you'd think you were stuck in limbo. Until GIANT forum posts suddenly crash down around you... then you say, "oh good! i needed something to read on the loo..."

Outside of the telvised doctor who? have we fixed the rip in time and space?
*starts thread a needle*
if not i can patch that up in a jiffy!

Aged Lunatic

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
What? O_O What?

Outside of the televised Doctor who... we're going to assume that the interweb is a dimensional plan. In fact, if you were to join me in here... you'd think you were stuck in limbo. Until GIANT forum posts suddenly crash down around you... then you say, "oh good! i needed something to read on the loo..."

*starts thread a needle*

Ohh my thoughts exactly Doctor~ haha Wait did you just say limbo? You mean like the void?
Huh... Thought it would be much void-ier what with the way everyone talks about it.
Well no time to waste! Best we get this mess fixed up as soon as possible~ Then it's off to our separate dimensions just in time for tea ^_^
-whips out the sonic-

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
iDoctor Whooves
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
What? O_O What?

*starts thread a needle*

Ohh my thoughts exactly Doctor~ haha Wait did you just say limbo? You mean like the void?
Huh... Thought it would be much void-ier what with the way everyone talks about it.
Well no time to waste! Best we get this mess fixed up as soon as possible~ Then it's off to our separate dimensions just in time for tea ^_^
-whips out the sonic-

*flips scarf behind my neck and ties off the thread*
You sonic, I'll sew.
*begins work on the void*

Aged Lunatic

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
What? O_O What?

*starts thread a needle*

-whips out the sonic-

You sonic, I'll sew.

-watches scarf being tied to the thread-
Brilliant~ ^_^ Love that scarf by the way.. Although.. that reminds me... Jelly baby?
-pulls out little paper bag from coat pocket and offers some while reattaching the damaged and ripped fabric of the thread with the sonic-

Devout Lunatic

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
iDoctor Whooves
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
What? O_O What?

*starts thread a needle*

-whips out the sonic-

You sonic, I'll sew.

Brilliant~ ^_^ Love that scarf by the way.. Although.. that reminds me... Jelly baby?
-pulls out little paper bag from coat pocket and offers some while reattaching the damaged and ripped fabric of the thread with the sonic-

Oh yes thank you!
*taking a jelly baby I happily munch*
You know what, depite this being the "world wide web" its hard to get a damn jelly baby imported. Something about extra air fair for crossing the rift... pft...
*finishes off the void, closing it*
good as new!
Add me and become my newest companion?

Aged Lunatic

Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
Sir Doctor Of The TARDIS
iDoctor Whooves
What? O_O What?

*starts thread a needle*

-whips out the sonic-

You sonic, I'll sew.

Oh yes thank you!
*taking a jelly baby I happily munch*
You know what, depite this being the "world wide web" its hard to get a damn jelly baby imported. Something about extra air fair for crossing the rift... pft...
*finishes off the void, closing it*
good as new!
Add me and become my newest companion?

Ohh you're quite welcome~
-happily nibbles on one as well-
Ha you don't say? You should see the trouble I have to go thru to get my hooves on one of these blasted things! >.<
It's ghastly really but...
-flips sonic after sealing in the other section and places it back inside coat pocket-
There good as new ^_^
Wait.. No! >w> Really? Well... I do suppose we could attempt navigating across this interweb together... Mind you it would be breaking about a million laws of time and space not to mention physics and possibly causing the whole universe to crumble but... On the off chance that since we are indeed from parallel universes and I have been going quite mad from boredom lately with nothing to do... I say we give it a go ^_^ haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff