Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Any one want to argue that the old mods would have NEVER allowed such a travesty to happen ?

Sparkly Prophet

10,275 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
I feel like the new mods are kinda money hungry xp

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Deleritas
What gave you that idea ? The 5 announcements a day for new items or that not a single ******** one has been a free item give away ? or all this BS about 5% discounts of GC we get every other day ?

Commander in Chief

Ohhmaru-Concoo-Tanoweichi
Deleritas
What gave you that idea ? The 5 announcements a day for new items or that not a single ******** one has been a free item give away ? or all this BS about 5% discounts of GC we get every other day ?
Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye bye!

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[NPC] President Diedrich
Deleritas
Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye ******** OFF YOU LITTLE GREEN a** HAT ! scream

Sparkly Prophet

10,275 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Timid 100
Deleritas

I already know :/ It sucks. I wish someone would do something about it, because the petitions don't quite seem to be doing the trick. I feel like it will take something substantial for them to realize how messed up the gaia cash bull crap is.

Cosmic Enchantress

52,150 Points
  • Skilled Snowfriend Architect 100
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
I believe you're confusing mods with the people who run the site. They're not the same.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sorceress Digi
I believe you're confusing mods with the people who run the site. They're not the same.
Does it make a difference ? Not really when the admins start getting rid of the old mods and empower new ones who embody their ideals of greed ...

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Don't worry, soon they will offer more RIGs to counterbalance the RGGs. Then once everything is relatively low in price again, they will introduce more RGGs. This cycle will provide constant income for Gaia through the cash shop.

At least that's what it's been looking like for the past few months anyway.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
00Dolphin_SW
Don't worry, soon they will offer more RIGs to counterbalance the RGGs. Then once everything is relatively low in price again, they will introduce more RGGs. This cycle will provide constant income for Gaia through the cash shop.

Yeah and in the mean time the market goes ape s**t crazy ?

Enduring Gaian

13,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
00Dolphin_SW

Yeah and in the mean time the market goes ape s**t crazy ?

If it makes us buy Gaia cash, then sure, why not.

That seems to be Gaia's stance anyway.

Sir Millionaire

I just logged back in after a verrrry long time and i am totally shocked at the prices in the marketplace. A million won't buy you s**t anymore. its like neopets - pay 500,000 for a loaf of bread

Conservative Sex Symbol

57,050 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200

Dapper Gaian

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Gaia may be offering the gold generators, but it's clear that those gens only work because there ARE users who buy them. The inflation doesn't just work one-way, but both. It's also pretty clear there's a fair amount of users who love RIGs and love investing in limited items to keep the mp competitive. Recolors aside, there are a number of high-tier items that they're offering. No virtual sites will ever give tier items for free. If there's no reason for users to pay (which btw, there's always a choice to pay cash or not), then Gaia will really not last. I know the inflation is a bit ridiculous right now, but my point is that it didn't happen in a vaccuum. A group of users may not like spending GC, but there's also the group that do.

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sir Froggums
I just logged back in after a verrrry long time and i am totally shocked at the prices in the marketplace. A million won't buy you s**t anymore. its like neopets - pay 500,000 for a loaf of bread
yep welcome back to a dieing world ...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces