Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Ladykiller

Okay, so things at the Mysterious Gifting Thread were a tad too hectic for me, I thought to slow some of the traffic down we could make a couple of extra anon threads crop up!

So I will be thanking any anons who are kind enough to visit me here, and everyone (anons included) is welcome to hang out, have fun, whatever! I don't bite, unless you ask.

Anon Masterlist!
Mister Monster Guy
Daryl-Dixon Anon
2 April Fools prankers

Tipsy Ladykiller

Although I must admit it's pretty cool to see the first busy event forum in a long, long time~

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Cuddly Sweetheart

*quietly slips in* S-saw you mentioned having another place to go, s-so here I am. Now I can say, thank you Asterael~ Sorry Diedrich managed to corner you . . .

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50

Live, thread!

Tipsy Ladykiller

Harmonious Fusion

Hey! How are you doing?

-breathes life into thread-

Gypsy_Kt

Well that green thing hasn't managed to get in here yet but the less mentions the better. I don't understand why he even had to be part of this event anyway.

How are you?

Commander in Chief

Serenity Patronovi
Harmonious Fusion

Hey! How are you doing?

-breathes life into thread-

Gypsy_Kt

Well that green thing hasn't managed to get in here yet but the less mentions the better. I don't understand why he even had to be part of this event anyway.

How are you?
Did you know that today is my birthday and that animals are going to take over Gaia and then you will all have to bow down before the animal overlords? Unless you are animals, in which case you will get extra cake. I'm excited for this! Have a birthday treat for animals! Byebye!

Adorable Fairy

17,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Serenity Patronovi

I'm honestly pretty crabby, but trying to get over it. You?

[NPC] President Diedrich

Have you ever considered self-immolation? I hear it's really fun to do on one's birthday! emotion_c8

Cuddly Sweetheart

Serenity Patronovi

How are you?
Then he shows up to spite you . . . Who knows?
I've been kind of sick, but still going along. How about you?

CL4P-TR4P's Waifu

Demonic Datemate

12,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Divorced 100

Tipsy Ladykiller

Gypsy_Kt

Yeah, b*****d. Hopefully it won't turn into the other threads though where he's just there constantly, so annoying. Sorry to hear you've been sick! What's been wrong? I've been okay just plodding along, massively putting off college work.

Harmonious Fusion

I laughed so hard I snorted at your comment to you-know-who. What's been making you crabby? I get that way sometimes too, sometimes a good sleep gets rid of it. I felt terrible this morning then had an hours nap in the afternoon and felt amazing! For about an hour... before my sluggishness came back xD

[Spazilla]

-creeps alongside-

Who are we creeping from?

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
Yay! Gifts! redface

Commander in Chief

Serenity Patronovi
Gypsy_Kt

Yeah, b*****d. Hopefully it won't turn into the other threads though where he's just there constantly, so annoying. Sorry to hear you've been sick! What's been wrong? I've been okay just plodding along, massively putting off college work.

Harmonious Fusion

I laughed so hard I snorted at your comment to you-know-who. What's been making you crabby? I get that way sometimes too, sometimes a good sleep gets rid of it. I felt terrible this morning then had an hours nap in the afternoon and felt amazing! For about an hour... before my sluggishness came back xD

[Spazilla]

-creeps alongside-

Who are we creeping from?
Did you know that if you are a human that you are about to be taken over by animals on my birthday and we might boop you on the nose with a paper if you get out of control? Ok, have a gift and byebye!

Cuddly Sweetheart

Serenity Patronovi
I fear he will keep popping up. It's okay, I think it's just a bug or something. Oh dear, will you be able to get through it all?

Commander in Chief

Gypsy_Kt
Serenity Patronovi
I fear he will keep popping up. It's okay, I think it's just a bug or something. Oh dear, will you be able to get through it all?April, april, din dumma sill, jag kan lura dig vart jag vill! Haha! Dumb herring! Haha! Ok bye bye!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff