Welcome to Gaia! ::

Albedos Withered Rose
KawaiiXGore
sykothasadistik
Instead of working on appearance of stores, how about we have more items that aren't cash items?

Amen.
i cant find out how to trade

Eloquent Lunatic

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
Wow, I love it. It looks great mrgreen
Shadow Star Forever
turayza
User Image

...where's trade? XD
User Image
I am the Ninja of the Exchange. ninja
Joined Gaia Oct. 12th 2005.
I made My Profile! ^^

In a Tiny corner of the Marketplace.

Draw my Avi with Axel or Deidara? I pay well! ♥
Roaming the exchange since 2007.
TRANSFORMERS FTW, b***h!!

User Image

Lollies I found it.
DX
I wish they'd put the quick link back :l

It looks good but in the store front please make sure the items shown are items you can actually buy!!!! I notices that with Salon Durem there is a mohawk but i have never seen that hair style or item for sale. There also seems to be a little to much blank space but all in all i like the new addition.

This "unlockable stores" thing is bullshit though. Gaians should be ******** equal. Not seeing certain stores because they are new. Its total bull. What are they going to have to do to unlock these stores???!!! Wait a week---a month- a ******** year??!!!!! By then they might as well have lost interest in gaia because there is so little that they can do!!!!!!

and also-----why did you make Phin Phang---the store that requires us to actually PAY and buy those damn gaia cash cards the best and the most interesting/creative???!!!! Its honestly starting to piss me off.
Obersturmbannfuehrer Chii
Let's NOT encourage even more elitism by having the "unlock the shops" stuff. There's already a hierarchy of users based upon who they know and/or what items they have, and having the very shop system itself encouraging that is NOT needed at all.

Aside from that...I love the rest of it.

I agree. It's un-need and generally a bad idea. Really, unlocking shops? This isn't guitar hero, folks.
Ugh, can't you people just stop already?
Once we get used to one thing you just fling another at us.
Whatever not like our feedback ever does crap
But I think the unlockable thing is bullshit.
If a gaian wants to buy something from a shop on their first page, you arent going to let them?
What kind of crap is that?
Instead of doing this stuff, why not work on things that really need help.
Like more store items and less cash shop items or mysterious prizes that cost 400k and up?
User friendly?
Hah.
And whats up with that trade thing?
Weird.

Still the biggest issue is why stores are locked to new members.
That doesnt accomplish anything

In the newbie quet thing, it will be like "Go ahead and by something! Oh, but you cant buy from any of these stores because you joined late! Hahaha!"

....ew. I wouldnt want to join.
didn't gaia like just update the stores? They didnt even need the new update. all it is is more times to click to get to one place?
Zordra
Divine Zero
Zordra
Divine Zero
Zordra
Divine Zero
It seems like all the complainers don't like ANY CHANGE JUST SHUT UP >:C

Gaia is not going to listen to some whiney users that can't grow up and deal with change.

Now I understand somethings in Gaia are really STUPID...really the only thing I disagree with is the Gaia cash but really complaining over the shop page look...that's just childish
This is the mule account of Escther...

Like I said before, the devs were asking for our feedback.

We're trying to give them our opinions. If we REALLY hate it and are fed up with the way Gaia hasn't been listening to us for the past few years, of course we're going to be crabby.

...Escther was perma-banned until July 18, 2010
I guess you would be but just relize that really the workers MODS and stuff at Gaia just don't care for what you have to say.

They say they do but really they half read it then push it to the side.

That's exactly why some of us are complaining like this. Gaia was MADE for people like us to sign on here. What would be the point of Gaia without users? Some of us really like Gaia and are a bit disappointed by its recent changes.

Really my best advice to the people who are complaining is to suck it up and just get used to it.

Now I know Gaia has been changing REALLY FAST lately and truthfully it is a bit annoying but.....it's their choice they made the website

>>;
As stated before, Gaia was made for us users to play on. They ask for our suggestions, so we tell them. Gaia wants to make this site as convenient as possible, but they're obviously not listening to us. That's what ticks us off.

They gave a new convenient look to the shops....and you complain....

Now you can complain about how they just took a few things off the tabs now THAT is not conveneint

4,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageUser Image

User Image怪物-くん:it would feel more "realistic" if it was like the virtual Hollywood Hills stores.
this is just annoying.
User Image

User Image
To be blunt, I don't like the new change.
This is inconvenient.

Long-time Trash

10,475 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Cooool....... < <

That's different....

I would love to see in the future...traveling to each shop...with friends...like towns, Hollywood, Rally, and Zomg...
Dajok3r
didn't gaia like just update the stores? They didnt even need the new update. all it is is more times to click to get to one place?
User Image
I am the Ninja of the Exchange. ninja
Joined Gaia Oct. 12th 2005.
I made My Profile! ^^

Got changed last month.

Draw my Avi with Axel or Deidara? I pay well! ♥
Roaming the exchange since 2007.
TRANSFORMERS FTW, b***h!!

Eloquent Abductee

9,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hunter 50
I think it is very nice, and neat looking, but I think it is an unnecessary step.
Why do we need store fronts?
I go there to immediately look at the items; I don't want to fool around with having to ENTER.
Sure, it's a small step, but why do we need it?
We want to quickly choose what shop we want and then be there.

As for the suggestions in the first post, I do think ALL those are much needed features.
I suppose I'll get used to the storefronts no matter how pointless they are...

Gaia, you should put more time into current things that people WANT you to put time into rather than make changes to things we have already disliked but gotten used to. Don't change our shops, make us get used to them and then change them AGAIN. Focus on something you haven't updated in FOREVER, like Jigsaw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff