• Dressed Up 200

5,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
rofl
all about nails
http://youtu.be/S73JlBf5PrE

Listen to this and then say you think friday is worse then dinosaur. Though I dont know why rebecca felt she had to tell us that thursday is before friday and saturday and sunday come after... or does sunday come after saturday? so confused! gonk Help me rebecca lol
ok, i get that this girls only 13. but the stupid company or whatever shouldnt have told her that she has an amazing voice. she obviously sucks s**t and should never sing in her life, but they didn't tell her that.
she should also get that nasal condition fixxedd.
I'm going to vote for both on principle alone. I didn't actually take the time to listen to either as my brain hurts enough already.

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
all about nails
rofl
all about nails

Listen to this and then say you think friday is worse then dinosaur. Though I dont know why rebecca felt she had to tell us that thursday is before friday and saturday and sunday come after... or does sunday come after saturday? so confused! gonk Help me rebecca lol

I have heard it before, it is very terrible but not as bad as Friday, that song makes my ears bleed

4,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
all about nails
rofl
all about nails

I have heard it before, it is very terrible but not as bad as Friday, that song makes my ears bleed

3,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
her voice is really weird
Hey your missing a third option its any song by justin beiber that canadian f** just needs to go away his voice is so annoying ugh evil burning_eyes
but yea that rebeka chick has a really wierd voice its too annoying to listen t for an extended period of time
Rebecca Black song was the worst cuz her voice just so damn annoying.

jonnojflan's Wife

Seasonal Pumpkin

22,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
guy guys her song just sucks the most. No more. Not buts and what ifs. It's just the fact

Friendly Humorist

7,475 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
iamsocrazy25
Popcornasaurus
all about nails
I think you are missing one here, a third option, that would be Kesha's song dinosaur. Where she teaches you how to spell dinosaur and old man. rofl I friggin hate tat song. scream There was a girl in my class who would not stop singing that song so its fused into my brain gonk

LOL. Nice.

I'm sad. I totally thought there was a wing sticker on top of your sig. v_v

Owh, sorryyyy.... crying crying crying crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out