Total Votes:[ 26 ]

Relentless Recycler

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Basically,
inspiration= ephemeral butterfly + durable machinery
I was aiming for a tantalizing paradox. sweatdrop Did it turn out that way? Uhm, hopefully is all I can really say. But it's all up to you! Any feedback= beyond awesome and much appreciated.

User Image

Peaceful Warlord

Hi there! I like the idea of your design, but I would like to see a few different color variations. ^^ Also, I voted to bring you back up to 0 because nobody likes being in the negatives. :3

Relentless Recycler

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Exarielle BlackLaw
Hi there! I like the idea of your design, but I would like to see a few different color variations. ^^ Also, I voted to bring you back up to 0 because nobody likes being in the negatives. :3

crying Thank you for the gentle advice and sympathy! Lifted my spirits up to be honest :3 One who heeds others' state of mind without a word spoken is blessed and awake. I will use more color contrast in the computer-drawing yonder, if it so happens to continue. Thanks again XD

*happy dance*

Peaceful Warlord

Flozzard
Exarielle BlackLaw

crying Thank you for the gentle advice and sympathy! Lifted my spirits up to be honest :3 One who heeds others' state of mind without a word spoken is blessed and awake. I will use more color contrast in the computer-drawing yonder, if it so happens to continue. Thanks again XD

*happy dance*

No problem at all! ^^ I'm glad to help!

Sarothril's Bae

Feline Shapeshifter

13,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
It's very artistic, I was wondering how many items are on the main image? Just in case you choose to submit it you may have to separate the items and make multiple entries so they don't discard it.

Relentless Recycler

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tax Evader 100
Monako SM
It's very artistic, I was wondering how many items are on the main image? Just in case you choose to submit it you may have to separate the items and make multiple entries so they don't discard it.

That's a good point... I'll try to divide them into separate entries :3 thank you for your help

Cat

15,590 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
I like the one on the right a lot.
A lot a lot.

Relentless Recycler

8,475 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Tax Evader 100