11,250 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I like them, but honestly to me they don't really scream "raingear"

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Amaki Mikashi
I like them, but honestly to me they don't really scream "raingear"

yeah, i was thinking that too; i'm pretty sure i'm just going to scratch this design after all ;u;

Hunter

4,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Loving the umbrella dress... 4laugh heart

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Interesting design, but I'd prefer the dress without the umbrella skirt overlay. In my opinion, your design would be more versatile that way and the theme would still be strong enough without it smile Did you think of what you would like to do for your design variations? I think you could easily either just change the pattern on the umbrella part, the skirt or just both of them. In any case, good luck!

Hygienic Sex Symbol

Georgess

Thanks! ;u;

lilloulou
Interesting design, but I'd prefer the dress without the umbrella skirt overlay. In my opinion, your design would be more versatile that way and the theme would still be strong enough without it smile Did you think of what you would like to do for your design variations? I think you could easily either just change the pattern on the umbrella part, the skirt or just both of them. In any case, good luck!

I'm actually still debating on what to make the other variations on; I think I might just make the shades of blue lighter, and possibly change the umbrella colors to rainbow?
Thanks for the advice, though! c:

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Zekiamuto
Georgess

Thanks! ;u;

lilloulou

I'm actually still debating on what to make the other variations on; I think I might just make the shades of blue lighter, and possibly change the umbrella colors to rainbow?

You could play with the different state of sky when it's raining. People likes rainbows, so it would be a nice idea to have a variation with a rays of sun and a rainbow smile Otherwise, you can simply play with patterns on the umbrella top. Dots, stripes, lace, frills, etc. If you want, you can search some real life umbrellas for inspiration wink

Hygienic Sex Symbol

lilloulou
Zekiamuto
Georgess

Thanks! ;u;

lilloulou

You could play with the different state of sky when it's raining. People likes rainbows, so it would be a nice idea to have a variation with a rays of sun and a rainbow smile Otherwise, you can simply play with patterns on the umbrella top. Dots, stripes, lace, frills, etc. If you want, you can search some real life umbrellas for inspiration wink

Alright, thanks for the ideas! ouob

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Zekiamuto
I've been trying to submit this, but it keeps telling me it's invalid? I don't think I have any weird punctuation/symbols, so I'm not sure what's screwing it up :

Is there any spaces in your image url? Maybe it's something which might be messing up with the form. Otherwise, are you using photobucket's direct url?

Genius

8,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I love the transparent umbrella skirt idea!

Timid Mage

8,215 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I like the dress with the umbrella skirt. Not sure how versatile but I think I could make a fun outfit based around it.
Your desings are very creative! I like them 3nodding best of luck!!

Lionheart

I like the basic idea. I ESPECIALLY love the umbrella skirt.

Chatty Browser

I really like the first and the last one and I say this because it really sticks to the actual theme of staying dry. The first one is a little iffy about staying dry but it really made me smile and I could see a way to argue that it would work. The last one is really great, it would defiantly keep you dry but my concern is how usable it would be on gaia. When I say that I mean could it be used easily in an avatar with other items or would the one item be the whole avatar due to the inability to layer with it. These are just some thoughts that may or may not help but truly and honestly I love them and how unique they are. heart
Sakura-nya
Zekiamuto
Sakura-nya
This is so awesome! I love the rainbow! Maybe put some lightning bolts on the darker dress?

mm, that's a good idea~ thanks!

No problem! The only criticism I have is the straight lines for the rain. xp It just looks kinda of odd against your curvy gown.

I disagree, I like it straight like that. Having it curve with the body would make it look like it's running along the body, on the surface. As it is, it looks like a window into another realm/weather pattern/what have you. I think it looks neat. smile

Shadowy Seeker

16,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Umbrella dress is awesome. FIND A WAY TO SUBMIT IT. DO IT. I NEED THAT DRESS.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces