Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Victory

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I wish I hadn't already submitted it because I think I could improve the design alot.

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
We go together...
...or we don't go down at all.

I'm not sure I like the pipes coming out the back (or the giant red lips on the female one) but I do like the idea of it.

Shy Gaian

its steampunky, the pipe design is a bit strange because the front shows that the holes should be facing the back and the back part shows that it should be facing the front. plus they stick out too much. hmmmm....I think that overall you could have had the "teeth" look more like a hmm vent? Not sure how to describe what is in my head.

Anyways instead of just black dots thoose could have been bronze/gold crews, so you'd draw a line as to where the screw would fit if it ever needed to be taken off. On the back you could have put little dials that show the pressure and heat of the steam coming off in the back instead of just three gears. I'd imagine if the person had to take this off themselves they'd have something to hook it and unhook it in the front, not the back. o3o;

Hmm instead of the screws on the side I would have put a smaller set of pipes. hmm idk. or just take them out and have an earpiece that cuffed the outer edging of the ear. idk. GUH brains dead I can't visualize and describe it properly sorry D: if I don't make sense.

Sparkling Victory

nefret2011
We go together...
...or we don't go down at all.

I'm not sure I like the pipes coming out the back (or the giant red lips on the female one) but I do like the idea of it.
Thanks, I don't like the pipes either but it needs pipes and the lips looked better before I added the steel teeth but I'm glad you recognized them as lips.

Spoopy Specter

14,140 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I think the lips are hilarious. I like them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff