no 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 5 ]
wtf is this pile of poop 0.11627906976744 11.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 43 ]
1 2 3 >

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

Umm this is my first time doing a submission
Forgive the coloring, I am colorblind.
Just a simple Harness/shoulder guard belt combo...
User Image

User Image

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

I believe it is the direct link to your contest form from whatever image hosting site you're using. That's what I did and it accepted my entry.

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

shadowfoot
I believe it is the direct link to your contest form from whatever image hosting site you're using. That's what I did and it accepted my entry.
Thank you.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Cein Suki
shadowfoot
Thank you.

No problem. I like your idea; it's neat!

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

shadowfoot

thank you~
I am still having issue submitting D: it doesn't like photobucket apparently...

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Cein Suki
shadowfoot

thank you~
I am still having issue submitting D: it doesn't like photobucket apparently...

That is what I used. I used the direct link. You also have to make sure all the other info on the submission form is filled out--title, link, description, and the rules box check marked.

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

shadowfoot

That is what I used. I used the direct link. You also have to make sure all the other info on the submission form is filled out--title, link, description, and the rules box check marked.

I did that I kept getting red text saying I can only use commas periods dashes.. and such...

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Cein Suki
shadowfoot

I did that I kept getting red text saying I can only use commas periods dashes.. and such...

Hmmm...did you just copy and paste the direct link into the img. file path box? I'm just trying to think why it worked for me and not for you.

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

shadowfoot

Hmmm...did you just copy and paste the direct link into the img. file path box? I'm just trying to think why it worked for me and not for you.

yeah I did...

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Cein Suki
shadowfoot

yeah I did...

Try refreshing the page and re-entering everything. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what the problem is. I hope the refreshing works because otherwise I don't know how to help you sad

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

shadowfoot
Cein Suki
shadowfoot

yeah I did...

Try refreshing the page and re-entering everything. If that doesn't work, then I don't know what the problem is. I hope the refreshing works because otherwise I don't know how to help you sad

It didn't like the jpg.... I had to submit it as a png.

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Cein Suki
shadowfoot
Cein Suki
shadowfoot

yeah I did...

It didn't like the jpg.... I had to submit it as a png.

I'm glad you got it figured out!

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

shadowfoot

I know omg I really liked your idea :3

Enigmatic Shapeshifter

Cein Suki
shadowfoot

I know omg I really liked your idea :3

Thank you! There actually aren't that many monocles on the site. I was suprised when I went searching for them.

nechgol's Waifu

High-functioning Lunatic

shadowfoot

I know a lot of regs at the Charity I hand out at would love them biggrin
-most of them are either British or into steampunk-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items