Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crumbly Codger

You know I'd buy this in a heartbeat crying

(Hey, this isn't advertising, just curiosity since I like you and you know it, but what do you think of my entry?)

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Macabeak
You know I'd buy this in a heartbeat crying

(Hey, this isn't advertising, just curiosity since I like you and you know it, but what do you think of my entry?)
emotion_brofist Of course, man

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Dear god, we have like 2 months to wait, I always forget how long this takes. I wonder where the kid that makes the "appreciate these submissions" thread is.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Ninja Katze
Dear god, we have like 2 months to wait, I always forget how long this takes. I wonder where the kid that makes the "appreciate these submissions" thread is.

;n; 2 months?

FOREVAH IN INTERNET TIME

I think I've like 10 submissions I appreciate that I've seen in this forum, hahaha.

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Slick Southpaw
Ninja Katze

;n; 2 months?

FOREVAH IN INTERNET TIME

I think I've like 10 submissions I appreciate that I've seen in this forum, hahaha.

I might have more then that, some I like, some I don't, but I generally don't comment on the ones I just don't like.
Yeah, they won't update until the end of June unless they actually dedicate more time to this that month. The release and art quality usually depend on what they are doing event/site wise that month, or so it seems to me. There are artists that obviously wait until the last minute to do these, or aren't usually doing items. I don't think I even need to point out the dip in quality, it's pretty obvious. I'm hoping June is a good month for gold shop updates.

They don't normally do anything in June, so hopefully they can dedicate more time to these and pixel them correctly. If I can do it this easily, they can too stare and people are very sensitive about OC's on this site, so if they mess this one up, some s**t will go down. Get your popcorn ready. I wonder if someone will stir up the GCD with these thoughts. Will your OC get the s**t treatment? Or will they be the lucky winner to get Mrs. Good Pixel, and their item be ********. But yeah, around 2 months. I just try to forget about it after the deadline is over. It's so long from now, uhg.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Ninja Katze
I might have more then that, some I like, some I don't, but I generally don't comment on the ones I just don't like.
Yeah, they won't update until the end of June unless they actually dedicate more time to this that month. The release and art quality usually depend on what they are doing event/site wise that month, or so it seems to me. There are artists that obviously wait until the last minute to do these, or aren't usually doing items. I don't think I even need to point out the dip in quality, it's pretty obvious. I'm hoping June is a good month for gold shop updates.

They don't normally do anything in June, so hopefully they can dedicate more time to these and pixel them correctly. If I can do it this easily, they can too stare and people are very sensitive about OC's on this site, so if they mess this one up, some s**t will go down. Get your popcorn ready. I wonder if someone will stir up the GCD with these thoughts. Will your OC get the s**t treatment? Or will they be the lucky winner to get Mrs. Good Pixel, and their item be ********. But yeah, around 2 months. I just try to forget about it after the deadline is over. It's so long from now, uhg.

Heh I hear you on comments. emotion_brofist

I really hope that they can do justice to the OC entries on this site. I know my issue will be if I get lucky enough to be picked is if the beards look plastic/black doesn't look black on darker avis sweatdrop

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens if stuff is not pixelated correctly based off of the OCs. Hopefully that won't be the case. But if it does happen, I hope I'm online to see it

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Slick Southpaw
Ninja Katze

Heh I hear you on comments. emotion_brofist

I really hope that they can do justice to the OC entries on this site. I know my issue will be if I get lucky enough to be picked is if the beards look plastic/black doesn't look black on darker avis sweatdrop

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens if stuff is not pixelated correctly based off of the OCs. Hopefully that won't be the case. But if it does happen, I hope I'm online to see it

Yeah, I know what you mean by plastic looking and not dark enough. Not everything has super shiny highlights and some things require using black to actually to look right. I think they are afraid to make really dark hair because they think it would look like a lump.

As for the actual item release, I'll be there. It's only happened on the 18th once, every other time is between the 22nd-26th of the month. Whoever gets stuck with the artist with flat pixeling will probably go crazy. I'm just going to enjoy whatever happens that day lol

I did these a week ago, do you think the hair is too light? I was going to make a GCD thread about what people thought of their bases, and whether they would like body mods like that or a complete base. Sometimes I'd like to choose open or closed hands.
User Image

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Ninja Katze
Yeah, I know what you mean by plastic looking and not dark enough. Not everything has super shiny highlights and some things require using black to actually to look right. I think they are afraid to make really dark hair because they think it would look like a lump.

As for the actual item release, I'll be there. It's only happened on the 18th once, every other time is between the 22nd-26th of the month. Whoever gets stuck with the artist with flat pixeling will probably go crazy. I'm just going to enjoy whatever happens that day lol

I did these a week ago, do you think the hair is too light? I was going to make a GCD thread about what people thought of their bases, and whether they would like body mods like that or a complete base. Sometimes I'd like to choose open or closed hands.
User Image
emo there's a reason why I don't use the newer salon durem hairs.

:O I'll keep that in mind bout the dates though c:

If you're talking about the blond lookin hairs, then nope. But the black hair on your darkest nekkid male base does look a wee bit light. The dressed example looks spot on, though c:

I hope we get rich tones >w>

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
Slick Southpaw
Ninja Katze

User Image
emo there's a reason why I don't use the newer salon durem hairs.

:O I'll keep that in mind bout the dates though c:

If you're talking about the blond lookin hairs, then nope. But the black hair on your darkest nekkid male base does look a wee bit light. The dressed example looks spot on, though c:

I hope we get rich tones >w>

There are only a few I do use, and I have a lot of wigs. I like the gray hair they have, and dont really use anything else. I also don't like a lot of the gold shop guy hair, it looks lazy a lot, with awful colors.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Today's the day! I think I submitted my entry; I did get deducted the 10k

Heh, I wish they gave a PM confirmation that you did as such.

Monster Toy

16,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

This needs to be a thing. I want this as of 5 minutes ago.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

tastes like sailor

This needs to be a thing. I want this as of 5 minutes ago.
AWW YISS emotion_brofist

Sweet Marshmallow

This is the most glorious thing ever. emotion_kirakira

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Well, some of my possible entries in cosplay arena do need beards. Most beard mods are dearly priced atm. I'd like to just buy one beard without crippling my gold. Voting yes on this one

Conservative Poster

6,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I would kill for more beard items. I'm not even kidding about this, I have been waiting since 2008.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff