Welcome to Gaia! ::

How long have you people been listening to country music? Im a newcomer but i love it!!! So much better then rap in my opinion.

Dapper Bloodsucker

4,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Wall Street 200
i have been listens to country music scence i was about 6 or 7 years old biggrin
I have been listening to country music all my life. My mom brought me up on it.
Same here, it's all my mom listens too, so i've grown up with it
Since the beginning of this year. Until then, it was mostly rap (which I grew up on and still love), but country's a nice alternative.
Pretty much all my life. My parents listen to it, so I just grew up listening to it.
Arsinoe Selene
Pretty much all my life. My parents listen to it, so I just grew up listening to it.

Same here.

I would belt out lyrics as loud as I could. Especially while riding in cars. sweatdrop
I have been listening to country all my life, I remember the great country songs of the early 90's when I lived on a ranch, and I still love those songs today they where alot better than todays contry music
Well, country has been around my whole life. I have come and gone from it being my favourite but I have always enjoyed it. I think it's here to stay as my favourite though. So, almost 19 years of listening to country.
Thats pretty cool. Ive recently started dating a guy in Louisiana (Im from california) and whenever we didnt talk, i would turn on country music and all those great memories would come flooding back. So country music has been a big part of my life for the past six months.
Trannis
I have been listening to country all my life, I remember the great country songs of the early 90's when I lived on a ranch, and I still love those songs today they where alot better than todays contry music

You lived on a ranch? AWESOME! My dad wants to own a farm lol... and horses... I love horses, except the fact that I'm allergic to them sweatdrop

I've been listening to country all my life. I like a lot of the 90's stuff too ^_^
You guys are great and the ranch thing.......LOVE IT....thanks for replying everybody!!!! biggrin
helllll yeah this and egals
I've been listening to counrtry for...about 14 years...like most of you all I grew up around it. 3nodding

sekkea's Wife

Beloved Shapeshifter

32,065 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
All my life, I like alot of the ninety's music myself, though some of the newer stuff is pretty good too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff