Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Entrepreneur

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have a feeling Toby Keith was sitting around with a bunch of his friends drinking when all of a sudden they started saying something about him writing a song about a Red Solo Cup so he took it as a dare and wel.. There you go.~

4,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
Desi Mel
I think its a silly song. What are your thoughts?

Stupid as hell.. but as a college student I get it...

Ursine Mystic

10,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
I do not enjoy it at all. I heard it once and wanted to saw my ears off. But then again, I have not heard much music come out in the last 10 years that was really worth a damn anyways.

Springtime Explorer

12,815 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Marcus_Asketill
I do not enjoy it at all. I heard it once and wanted to saw my ears off. But then again, I have not heard much music come out in the last 10 years that was really worth a damn anyways.
Yeah, music has sucked.

Ursine Mystic

10,225 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
Don't get me wrong, there have been a few musicians and bands that I enjoy, as well as a few songs, but ain't nobody ever going to live up to the likes of Waylon, Hank, Cash, Willie, DAC, or any of the other greats.

Girl-Crazy Raider

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Brandisher 100
Fairytale Days
I like it, I just think they play it too much on the radio.

I love it. Its what I used to ease my roomie into country music.
It worked. :3

I have no problem with silly country -- It means he's not taking himself too seriously.
Everybody I know hates that song, but I love it and it's so darn catchy! Red solo cup...
i don't think it really has a point.

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
This song is sooooo stupid!!! It makes me soo mad! Artist (dont wanna ecen remember his name( was obviously drunk wen he wrote it n must b drunk constintly in order to axtually still think its a good song.
It's a stupid song, but so weird it makes me laugh. I kinda like it. idk
So much people made a big deal out of it. It's a stupid song. There's no meaning to it and I don't find it funny, either. I think Toby has a couple of good songs though...but I only mostly remember him from the song 'Big Blue Note'. I like that song and video. but that's it.

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
It is so stupid and yet so catchy!

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Hayes28
So much people made a big deal out of it. It's a stupid song. There's no meaning to it and I don't find it funny, either. I think Toby has a couple of good songs though...but I only mostly remember him from the song 'Big Blue Note'. I like that song and video. but that's it.

I remember hearing on the radio before.. I dont remember the whole thing, but I know I remember hearing that Toby thought it was the most ridiculous song ever, but I forgot his reason for actually doing the song.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff