• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
Vanna1994
katniss_15
Vanna1994
HyuugaKitten
Vanna1994

Yeah, I can't say I'm into pop or anything, but I've come to like songs from the All American Rejects. Country is definatley my favorite though, no doubt about that xd

3nodding I'm honestly not to fond of Rap music but I do like Eminem and "Mirror" By Lil Wayne. I'll give almost anything a try.

I don't like rap, I'm sure if I looked hard enough I would find at least one I liked, but I haven't been exposed to much of it. What I've heard is what the one guy in my class played in the weight room at school, it was kinda dirty, had a lot of swears too. (I'm sure not all rap is like that, but thats what I've heard)
I've heard of Cowboy Troy I think his name was, but only due to my friend having me listen to that I played chicken with a train song, it had Big and Rich in it xd

not all rap is dirty. Christian rap is... well obviously not dirty. n yes such a thing does exsist.

I figured it existed, but I haven't found it yet xd
Though I hear Mirror by Lil Wayne is good.
try Manafest, Group 1 Crew, LeCrae, Tadashi. that's the kinda stuff i listen 2 thts rap
(it's funny.. the captcha thing I have to write for posting this is 'be my friend?' xd )

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
katniss_15
Vanna1994
katniss_15
Vanna1994
HyuugaKitten
Vanna1994

Yeah, I can't say I'm into pop or anything, but I've come to like songs from the All American Rejects. Country is definatley my favorite though, no doubt about that xd

3nodding I'm honestly not to fond of Rap music but I do like Eminem and "Mirror" By Lil Wayne. I'll give almost anything a try.

I don't like rap, I'm sure if I looked hard enough I would find at least one I liked, but I haven't been exposed to much of it. What I've heard is what the one guy in my class played in the weight room at school, it was kinda dirty, had a lot of swears too. (I'm sure not all rap is like that, but thats what I've heard)
I've heard of Cowboy Troy I think his name was, but only due to my friend having me listen to that I played chicken with a train song, it had Big and Rich in it xd

not all rap is dirty. Christian rap is... well obviously not dirty. n yes such a thing does exsist.

try Manafest, Group 1 Crew, LeCrae, Tadashi. that's the kinda stuff i listen 2 thts rap
(it's funny.. the captcha thing I have to write for posting this is 'be my friend?' xd )

Sometime when I am bored I will have to keep that in mind then ^.^

Lupine Seeker

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Guildmember 100
  • Wall Street 200
Vanna1994
katniss_15
Vanna1994
katniss_15
Vanna1994

lol the artists arnt going anywhere!

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
katniss_15
Vanna1994
katniss_15
Vanna1994
katniss_15
Vanna1994

lol the artists arnt going anywhere!

xd
I'm sure they're not.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items