Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thanks for the help! The song is called Chain of Love, and it is by Clay Walker. Thanks sooooooo much!
who sings that one song called "Adeline"? it's like this one song with a really twangy guitar. my dad is leaving for two weeks on a trip and I really want to get that song as a surprise for him before he leaves. thnx.
hot fox rider
who sings that one song called "Adeline"? it's like this one song with a really twangy guitar. my dad is leaving for two weeks on a trip and I really want to get that song as a surprise for him before he leaves. thnx.

Do you know what it's about?
hot fox rider

If you are talking about Adeilina, it's by George Strait.
sweatdrop cant member the beat cry
It's uptemp. The chorus goes like this.

Adelina, pretty little Cajun queen
Sweet southern (something), the belle of the bayou
You're evey young man's dream
Adelina, I'd walk through a hurricane
Just to be besided my sweet Adelina
I'd swim the Ponchartrain
i dont really know the lyrics to this song. it's about getting away from work and just being who you don't get the chance to be during the week days.

i also knwo that in the music video there's a this door where the people walk through and it shows their true selves i tinhk.

kind of vague.. but that's all i can remember... can any one tell me what this song is called??? or who wrote it?? or even like one or two lines of the lyrics cause i'm kinda blanking on all of that right now. :[[
aziangr1
i dont really know the lyrics to this song. it's about getting away from work and just being who you don't get the chance to be during the week days.

i also knwo that in the music video there's a this door where the people walk through and it shows their true selves i tinhk.

kind of vague.. but that's all i can remember... can any one tell me what this song is called??? or who wrote it?? or even like one or two lines of the lyrics cause i'm kinda blanking on all of that right now. :[[

Pop A Top by Alan Jackson, a remake of the Jim Ed Brown song.
kennychesneyfan
aziangr1

Pop A Top by Alan Jackson, a remake of the Jim Ed Brown song.

i dont' think that's the song but thatnks for trying!! a guy does sing it tho.
The video is Pop A Top, if that isn't the right song, you might be thinking of I Don't Have To Be Me Til Monday, I think Steve Azar sings it.
kennychesneyfan
The video is Pop A Top, if that isn't the right song, you might be thinking of I Don't Have To Be Me Til Monday, I think Steve Azar sings it.

thank you!! that is the song :]]
Okay, I have no clue who the artist is or the title, and I only know a few parts of the lyrics. I can give a description of the song though. It's about 6 yrs or older.

Basically, it's a female country singer talking about her two brothers and one line says "we built a tent on the living room floor". The song goes on to talk about how they got sick and the reframe always ended with wings.

That is all I know and I'm going insane thinking of who the singer is or the name of the song. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Also If you want to just send me with a pm about this that is okay.

Aged Explorer

unlucky pyro
Okay, I have no clue who the artist is or the title, and I only know a few parts of the lyrics. I can give a description of the song though. It's about 6 yrs or older.

Basically, it's a female country singer talking about her two brothers and one line says "we built a tent on the living room floor". The song goes on to talk about how they got sick and the reframe always ended with wings.

That is all I know and I'm going insane thinking of who the singer is or the name of the song. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Also If you want to just send me with a pm about this that is okay.

It's Angels In Waiting, by Tammy Cochran
was just wondering if anyone knew the song title and artist for a song that has the following lyrics:

She looking so fine; she's an 8, she's a 9, she's a 10 i know

if you know please pm me or let me know on here
theCanadian
was just wondering if anyone knew the song title and artist for a song that has the following lyrics:

She looking so fine; she's an 8, she's a 9, she's a 10 i know

if you know please pm me or let me know on here

THATS JOHN MICHAEL MONTGOMERY!!! I KNOW THAT ONE!! smile

THE CHORUS GOES LIKE THIS confused
An' I said, hey, pretty lady, won'cha gi'me a sign
I'd give anything to make you mine all mine
I'll do your biddin' an' be at your beckon call
Yeah, I never seen anyone lookin' so fine
Man, I gotta have her, she's a one-of-a-kind
I'm goin' once, goin' twice,
I'm sold! On the lady in the second row
She's an eight, she's a nine, she's a ten, I know