Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Elocutionist

* Moup
* DogePie
* Take much awesum handful of delishus doge food. Mix many sweet sause. Put in such tastee crust. Bake under warm shibe bum for minutes. wow.
* Good filled, much pie. So amaze.
Quote:

Rinse
L'Oscar DiServed Pie
Bake one part awesome, with two parts gold, a half part patience, and a half of supporting cast, sprinkle with a Titanic portion of Blood Diamond, and you have a pie crust worthy to be "wolfed" down. Filled with the sculpted and gilded image of an amazing actor who completely deserves to win an Academy Award and should at least be preserved in the wonder that is pie form.
For DiCaprio's finally deserved glory!

Foe

17,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
This seems fun!
* Username: Skittles Untouched
* Name of Pie: Maraschino Blumberball Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Sugar, Flour, Eighteen Maraschino Cherries, Six Blueberries, 20 Sweet Dubble-Bubble Gumballs, and one cucumber. (Cucumber is optional.)
The dubble bubble gum balls make it nice and chewy because they are in the pie crust! All of the gumballs are pink, and the maraschino cherries are squished to make the insides, which are bright red! The sugar makes it sweet, and some is sprinkled on top of the pie crust, which is light brown. The blueberries are also part of the pie filling, and make the pie insides a bit purple. The cucumber is decked out along the sides because if you dip it in the pie filling, it tastes great!
* Why you want this pie! I love Maraschino cherries, blueberries, gum, and cucumbers! I love to chew chew chew, and aren't pink, red, purple, and blue just lovely colours? heart

RynoRhino's Secret Admirer

Obsessive Bear

* Username: Day Dream2
* Name of Pie: Rainbow Starlight
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make: Rainbows, clouds & golden stars, (food coloring mixed with pudding/cream for each color, whip cream for clouds & yellow star sprinkles) So once cut open, it would have rainbow layers, whip cream clouds, sprinkled with golden stars on top, they could be big or small <3 the pie as a whole would look as just a whip cream cloud with stars.
* Why you want this pie!: Who wouldn't! It would be a fun cute treat to have! And would go nicely with other rainbow items/avatar designs. It would sure to be a pie to brighten a cloudy day 3nodding
Username- Vanilabaton11
Name of pie- Ninja pie
Ingrediants and what it would look like to make- It will be like Ramen in the pie with Dumplings
Why you want this pie! - Well im a Ninja, that's why i am in a ninja costume

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Username: doomlemons
Name of Pie: Worms 'n' Dirt Pi
What it would look like/ingredients: A black cookie crust oreo like. You could call it boreo I guess. Then crumble some boreos and add it to chocolate pudding and the pi(e) pan. Then after you're done, take 3 gummy worms and make the pi symbol in the middle. Gotta be rainbow gummies, though. Voila!

Why I want this pie: When I was a kid, I loved worms and dirt (pudding, oreos and gummy worms) and I think that this would be a great addition to the site,

Dapper Otaku

20,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Friendly 100
* Username: Genabee heart
* Name of Pie: SurPIES
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: A big pie shooting out little pies in an explosive manner 3nodding
* Why you want this pie!: B/C pies are yummy and explosions are AWESOME! XD

Ethereal Trickster

21,240 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
* Username Tigrosharu
* Name of Pie A Shrubbery Pie
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make It would be a pie filled with a shrubbery laboriously created for the guardians of the sacred word who live in the forest.
* Why you want this pie! Because we havn't already got one.

Golden Fatcat

13,425 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
*Username
S e r i o u s - O c e a n
* Name of Pie
Burnt Crisp Pie
* Ingrediants and what it would look like to make
It was once made with love, but something went wrong, and its now a charred black mess.
* Why you want this pie!
Because not everything is perfect. ou o;

Desirable Sex Symbol

Username: Sultry Scarlet
*Name of Pie: S'mores Triple Drizzle Madness~!
*Ingredients:
1. A crisp crumbly pie crust
2. Chocolate, White chocolate, and Caramel Drizzle
3. Jest puffed marshmallows
4. Graham crackers
5. Chocolate pudding
6. Hershey's chocolate bars
7. Cherry
*What it would look like: It is going to have a tan crisp looking crust as the base. Then its going to have the blended mixture of Chocolate pudding, Marshmallows, Graham crackers, and Hershey's chocolate bars as the pie center and filling. On the top layer is it going to have the weaving pattern of a normal pie, but it would be done with the three drizzles. Lastly place a beautiful red cherry on top~!
*Why I want this pie: I want this pie because it made my mouth water coming up with it and I would love to see it realized. You want this pie to do normal pie things with it...... Wear it as an accessory, eat it, throw it in someone's face. WOO! Pi(e) Day!!!

Versatile Millionaire

* Username: Naughty Word
* Name of Pie: Celebration Pie
* Ingredients/Description: A chocolate brown colored pie, filled with tiny fireworks shooting out of the middle. A few mini explosions here and there in the sky to give the illusion of a fireworks display.
* Why you want this pie! : I think it would be an adorable addition to the many cooking themed items on gaia, plus contribute to many celebration avatars.

Vicious Carnivore

15,300 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dressed Up 200
KiraRavenLupin

* Username: KiraRavenLupin.
* Name of Pie: Ice Cream Pie.
* Ingredients and what it would look like to make: Ice cream (usually vanilla), Jell-O or other gelatin powder (strawberry works well), all mixed up in a pie crust. It's very colorful, and you can make it lots of different ways with whatever Jell-O or ice cream you want!
* Why you want this pie! - Because I have many awesome memories of my great-grandmother making ice cream pies. I always enjoyed them so much, and, to me, they will always be a source of joy from my childhood and hold a special place in my heart. heart

Ice Cream Pie?

Demonic Star

11,800 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
* darkxxstar00
* 'Special Pie'
* Its... Rainbow colored...
Ingredients: Red Chili Peppers, Tangerines, French Fries, Brussel Sprouts, Blue Lobster, and Eggplant (with a slight hint of mint on top )
* Its not like the pie is harmless... its just special...

Demonic Vampire

13,500 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
Username: Ririko-Sensei
heart
Name of pie: Berry Black
heart
Recipe: 4 cups fresh blackberries
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch double crust pie
2 tablespoons milk
heart
Directions: Directions

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Combine 3 1/2 cups berries with the sugar and flour. Spoon the mixture into an unbaked pie shell. Spread the remaining 1/2 cup berries on top of the sweetened berries, and cover with the top crust. Seal and crimp the edges, and cut vents in the top crust for steam to escape.
Brush the top crust with milk, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C), and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes, or until the filling is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Cool on wire rack.
heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces