• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
coco kitty :3 cause i like coca puffs

5,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Demonic Anklets because they're so ******** awesome.
I loved Coco Kitty because I love cats...especially black cats.. And he would match most of my outfits. Yaaay.

7,950 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
coco the kitty cause it is adorable

High-functioning Smoker

12,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
irresponsibledrunkard
Coco Kitty because it has multiple poses, and goes with a variety of colors and themes.
It's a luxury item, but still accessible to the public. (meaning there it no ridiculous price tag)
it's a memorable item.

I second that. 3nodding
Yokai's Treasure! Umf.

Dapper Dabbler

My favorite May Collectable has to be 2008's Oculus Mythica. It's what really got me into the obsession over different eyes and is why I love the new eyes so much.
I think it just has some realy nice ones, especially the blank/blind looking ones. <3

Devoted Hellraiser

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just wanted to say loved coco. I always love the more expensive plushies. C:
I would have to say Gwee the Dragon because it came out when I first became a member of gaia on my first account. It reminds me of the very first day I became a member and why I've been a devoted Gaian for so many years. It was the first item I saved up enough Gold to buy (because I couldn't purchase the monthly collectable) and I am proud to say I still have to this day and am never letting go <3

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
This May's! why because I'm new to Gaia and I haven't seen the others sweatdrop but this coco the kitty sounds cool too even though i have not seen it

Desirable Consumer

6,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I would like to say since I have been on Gaia since 2004. I know I always wanted the Kiki, but i really love to say that I really enjoy the company of the Coco Kitty. Always put that special touch to any of my outfits and having the Coco by my side since it came out has always been the best and even when im not able to get on like i use to, I get back on it there it is. Peaking at me saying hello. I absolutely LOVE CoCo. The best Collectible I will every have. ^_^

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
Coco cause he's cute. Yup..I know simple and boring answer, but it's so true sweatdrop

15,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
The May 2006 Angelbow is my favorite May collectable. I'm still trying to save up enough gold to buy it on the market as it is!

(PS: If an admin reads this, when you search the Market place for May, MC or Monthly Collectable, nothing shows up. Made it a real pain to find the list of may collectables for this, as I personally can never recall the collectables and what months that came out in.)

Shameless Ladykiller

9,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Oculus Mythica

there's so much you can do with it and I love the different eyes.

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I like Yokai's Treasures from 2007. I'm for the most part obsessed with the supernatural, mythology, and folklore from all around. Even if it's nothing too specific towards folklore, it gives you an interest and place to start looking. Not to mention weapons and bushy hair is just cool. It's not on sale in the marketplace right now (so I don't know how much I need to save up for it now), but that just means it's such a keeper!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff