Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deamon Hunterr
fourples
PIXELATED MAYHEM

Me and some friends' comic site. It's in it's infantile stage.

Cool. Really cool. I like it. The layout is cool. But put up some banner picture. Because I waited like 1 min for it to load (I am stupid). Its better if there is one. And, its good!

I'll say 7/10

The site's being gay. The avitars don't work either.
fourples
Deamon Hunterr
fourples
PIXELATED MAYHEM

Me and some friends' comic site. It's in it's infantile stage.

Cool. Really cool. I like it. The layout is cool. But put up some banner picture. Because I waited like 1 min for it to load (I am stupid). Its better if there is one. And, its good!

I'll say 7/10

The site's being gay. The avitars don't work either.

Got a couple of questions.;;

How much do you pay for hosting?
How many people are running that site?
How did you make a log-in/register system?
Is the system free?
Can I have a peace of that?lol
ok, go to http://www.uni.cc/site/home.php it says stuff about the domain name. my frien's friend got a server... or something... and it's just bbs... or whatever... OR, Register to http://www.nichirasudesigns.uni.cc/ and ask nichirasu (pm) He's the tech guy for the stuff... smile

EDIT: I think 3... but I'm not sure...
oh also nirastsutu... or whatever... just charges us $1... XD!!!!
fourples
ooo... I dont pay for that kind of stuff... Its all virtual/ Nah...

Well... Maybe u're friendz friend can help me? Or any of you guys? I want to make a log-in and register thing and people can log in to chack my email>? Nah... loll
kathoy28
Gion_Ravinous_Ravious

I'm in no agreement. All test done on a Mozilla Brower. Sites should work with all browsers not just IE.

(1) This site is done by Kat. Which I portray to be you. The idea is nice, and looks good but your menu is hard to see, plus the white space below the graphic. Not much else to the site by problems 5/10

(2) Small content, hard to read, the menu is hard to navigate. 3/10

(3) The layout scattered everywere. Check for compatibility with Mozilla based browsers. 1/10

Sorry but I don't have other browsers sweatdrop & some says that if I test it on mozilla it would worked out fine with others... & well... I just don't have the time to do it whee & btw... on my second site... it's not really that hard to navigate coz it's all under categories... you just have to know what to do with it sweatdrop so yeah... btw... i get your point of having a splash page... i won't make anymore if it's not necessary 3nodding

The thing is your color layouts were poor and the fact that your whole site was scattered on the last one. The second one was so small that not even half the pictures in your art section fit into the content area of the site, and the menues were hard to read becuase they were both small with the color being rather... well it clashed.

The first site had this problem too, pink on pink does not work. To use proper terms, for a bulk of content, it should be dark on light, not light on dark.

Anyways, yeah, I'm sorry if my reviews were not as detailed as they usually are, but I can't review a site if it's barely legeble to navigate or read the content. sweatdrop

~Rav domokun
Deamon Hunterr
fourples

Well... Maybe u're friendz friend can help me? Or any of you guys? I want to make a log-in and register thing and people can log in to chack my email>? Nah... loll

yeah, just ask... I think nic- er... nhiratsu would help you... of cours for money... actually, I have no clue... just... AHH I DON'T KNOW!!!!
fourples
Deamon Hunterr
fourples

yeah, just ask... I think nic- er... nhiratsu would help you... of cours for money... actually, I have no clue... just... AHH I DON'T KNOW!!!!

Lol. Cn someone plese tel me waht Iam missin out omy site? I realy needideas I m running low o thous. I need a input overfolw. Lol. Justanybody. Please, give m ideas.
My site: homes.esnav.com/yosyp/yosyp/home.html
If you are from Scandinavia
Rate my old siste:

www.freewebs.com/assd

---------

And please rate my new design:

www.freewebs.com/assd52
my site is www.xanga.com/inuyasha_lover623
Assd

Site: www.freewebs.com/assd52

Layout is nice, much better than your first. I can't rate it on anything else, since it's still in the works.

7/10 for personal Layout.

====

Xanga: Can't rate, it's a blog and is mostly programed by Xanga not the owner of the blog...

And linstefoo, finish some kind of major layout first, and some made up content so I can rate it. Good start though.
www.tabulas.com/~ishia

that's actually a blog. but.. i've made the layout by myself so.. i'll just ask how does it appear.. redface
My site is close to almost done but still more work but it is now open to the public. Please let me know what you think. I will put a poll on it soon.
FBYS Please rate it if you like.
Well, it's been a hell of a long time since I've done anything on Gaia..I haven't posted a single message for almost a year.

Anyways, I figured that I'd introduce myself once again by showing my webpage...It hasn't been updated for quite a while, and the RPG is dead now, but I'm going to be updating it this weekend.

Flawed Infinity

Happy trails.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas