Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there any way of making the dock items larger?

Also, Safari (on this computer) has a habit of shoving the window to the top of the screen. Any way to get it to stop doing that?
maritalchaos
Is there any way of making the dock items larger?

Also, Safari (on this computer) has a habit of shoving the window to the top of the screen. Any way to get it to stop doing that?

oO why would you want them larger? and it does scale BTW if you place your mouse over the divider on it that seperates programs from open programs.
Because at the minute, they're tiny and I want them bigger?
Sytem Prefs -> Dock

Play with the sliders. 3nodding
hah.

I so never knew that was there, I'll try that tomorrow. Thanks Ki. 3nodding

Quotable Prophet

14,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
maritalchaos

You should be able to drag the active window to where you want it, then close out the application to tell the app where you want the window to open. When you restart it, the window should appear where you left it.

That is, unless you use the Reset Safari command. That will change the default position to the top of the screen.

Good Luck!
I'll tell you what it was.

Every so often I clicked on something by accident, and the Safari window just slid to the top of the screen. I'm not a usual Mac user (i only ever use them at college and I haven't been to college in months). All the eMacs are set up the same way though...none of the rest of them do the random slidey thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff