Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Member

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
So about 3 days ago i picked up an asus n53s series laptop which is supposed to be a great computer company. The thing is working great and looks great and plays my games but i have had this issue where explorer keeps crashing twice now.

first time was the day after i got it.

The 2nd time was just now. I was going on to netflix and it played about 5 secs of the video and then it said silverlight crashed. Then i kept trying and it just kept freezing everytime i started up netflix again. Then Explorer crashed. I had to hard shutdown which makes me mad. Then when i turned it back on the keyboard and touchpad didn't work. The external mouse that i use did work though.

I have not had any other problems. Wondering what could cause explorer to crash on this computer thats working perfectly fine.

I did go to a few sites before i put avg on it. 3-4 bit torrent sites.... But i did not download anything. I am scanning right now just in case.
dj78x
So about 3 days ago i picked up an asus n53s series laptop which is supposed to be a great computer company. The thing is working great and looks great and plays my games but i have had this issue where explorer keeps crashing twice now.

The 2nd time was just now. I was going on to netflix and it played about 5 secs of the video and then it said silverlight crashed. Then i kept trying and it just kept freezing everytime i started up netflix again. Then Explorer crashed. I had to hard shutdown which makes me mad. Then when i turned it back on the keyboard and touchpad didn't work. The external mouse that i use did work though.

I have not had any other problems. Wondering what could cause explorer to crash on this computer thats working perfectly fine.

I did go to a few sites before i put avg on it. 3-4 bit torrent sites.... But i did not download anything. I am scanning right now just in case.
sounds faulty to me
stop dragon my cat around
dj78x

sounds faulty to me

Please go away.
So basically:
Explorer crashes?
Also switch off AVG to Avast or MSE. Faster, better etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff