Welcome to Gaia! ::

I dont have an sd card.on this Android phone and.most of the freemp3 downloaders either force close or have an error saying there is no sd card is there any app that lets you change download.location within the app? I tried changing it through system settings but its greyed out
TweakersTouchingTorches
I dont have an sd card.on this Android phone and.most of the freemp3 downloaders either force close or have an error saying there is no sd card is there any app that lets you change download.location within the app? I tried changing it through system settings but its greyed out

Hmm my nexus 4 hasn't got an SD card either but it still downloads. Have you got space on your phone? How are you downloading? What I usually do is right click / hold the link that loads the music, and click the 'Save Link' option, and that downloads the file for me.
Mahi Eh
TweakersTouchingTorches

Hmm my nexus 4 hasn't got an SD card either but it still downloads. Have you got space on your phone? How are you downloading? What I usually do is right click / hold the link that loads the music, and click the 'Save Link' option, and that downloads the file for me.

Yeah I have plenty.of space on my phone downloading mp3 download apps off google play and ive been tryjng to.do that and it usually takes too long and the songs.are.horrible quality
TweakersTouchingTorches
Mahi Eh
TweakersTouchingTorches

Yeah I have plenty.of space on my phone downloading mp3 download apps off google play and ive been tryjng to.do that and it usually takes too long and the songs.are.horrible quality

Have you tried searching for the mp3s online and downloading them using the right click -> save link method I mentioned?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff