Welcome to Gaia! ::

I see a lot of animated Gaia characters and im wondering how they were made and with what. Any help is appreciated, thanks! 3nodding
Failariel
I see a lot of animated Gaia characters and im wondering how they were made and with what. Any help is appreciated, thanks! 3nodding
Those are .gif animations...they can be made with ImageReady (which comes with Photoshop), Fireworks, Flash, or GifAnimator.
Failariel

<center>You could use the programs suggested above, or I highly recommend Jasc Animation Shop (jasc.com). That's what I use, and it's great. 3nodding Check the C&T Tech Forum, you might find some there, or try googling it.
Imaruki
Failariel
Those are .gif animations...they can be made with ImageReady (which comes with Photoshop), Fireworks, Flash, or GifAnimator.

Are any of those free? may be getting photoshop and I know flash costs a ton. gonk
Failariel
Imaruki
Failariel

Are any of those free? may be getting photoshop and I know flash costs a ton. gonk
Check the Read Me or Be Banned sticky for some free ones.
Imaruki
Failariel
Imaruki
Failariel

Awesome thanks ^_^
Failariel
Imaruki
Failariel
Imaruki
Failariel

Awesome thanks ^_^
No problem

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas