Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who knows about limewire?
As in the P2P software? I do, but why? smile
I know its crap... get KLite++ or Try Bittorent. .But Remeber Download only what you own already. nothing illegal..
(i think im not sopose to post this) i use limewire to download anime episodes and roms.
I used to have Limewire, but my parents made me uninstall it because of all the lawsuits that started going around. crying
I like limewire biggrin

1 = You can run it on linux biggrin
2 = It checks for corrupted downloads..
3= You can share nothing ! And in Bittorrent you always have to upload something..
SpyMan221
(i think im not sopose to post this) i use limewire to download anime episodes and roms.

That would be illegal in America, assumed you live there.
Limewire consumes ram like theres no tomorrow =/
ChaoticZaeon
Limewire consumes ram like theres no tomorrow =/

Whoa..
can it consume it even when its not running? because i've been getting these messages that say my virtual memory is low. i've never gotten those messages in the almost 5 years i've had my comp
adrianos
I like limewire biggrin

1 = You can run it on linux biggrin
2 = It checks for corrupted downloads..
3= You can share nothing ! And in Bittorrent you always have to upload something..

Wouldn't 3 make is extremely ineffective? How could it work it you don't share anything?
I use Limewire as well. I tried Shareaza for a while, but it was having a lot of issues with my firewall. Azureus is a great bittorrent client, but for that you have to find .torrent files, so it's really only better for larger files such as Linux isos.
Metric wizard
SpyMan221

wrong. Infact it is legal, if the anime is licensed THEN it is illegal.

limeware is illegal just to let you know razz .
Rakh
Metric wizard
SpyMan221

wrong. Infact it is legal, if the anime is licensed THEN it is illegal.

limeware is illegal just to let you know razz .

Umm. LimeWire is not illegal. Just the stuff that LimeWire provides could be illegal
What you do Is Use Limewire to download Limewire Pro and you will have faster downloads all for free!
ive had it three times its ok like it better then kazaa well way better not as many viruses so yah have fun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff