Welcome to Gaia! ::

Foolish
CD/DVD Bruning Software
NVidia Drivers

I am not sure what you need, but both of those things are important after reformatting a computer...
thanx! biggrin

Aged Lunatic

Foolish
CD/DVD Bruning Software
NVidia Drivers

I am not sure what you need, but both of those things are important after reformatting a computer...

Only if you have a nvidia card and a good burner wink
Arethic
Foolish
CD/DVD Bruning Software
NVidia Drivers

I assume she has *something* NVidia...and *some* burner...or else, their first post was randombabble XD
Foolish
Arethic
Foolish
CD/DVD Bruning Software
NVidia Drivers

I assume she has *something* NVidia...and *some* burner...or else, their first post was randombabble XD
I have the Nvidia...but not in the burning station.... sweatdrop If u know what I mean sweatdrop
Evil anime fan girl ^o^
Foolish
Arethic
Foolish
CD/DVD Bruning Software
NVidia Drivers

I have the Nvidia...but not in the burning station.... sweatdrop If u know what I mean sweatdrop

NVidia makes video cards, not burners...what brand of burner do you have?
Foolish
Evil anime fan girl ^o^
Foolish
Arethic
Foolish
CD/DVD Bruning Software
NVidia Drivers

NVidia makes video cards, not burners...what brand of burner do you have?
I have the DVD company disc...I saw it now what the NVIDIA is... sweatdrop
If you have a cd burner on your computer and a good burning program then you should be able to burn it....if the program sucks...kick it in the head...
Losershalo
If you have a cd burner on your computer and a good burning program then you should be able to burn it....if the program sucks...kick it in the head...
LOL! I would have done that if it had a head! blaugh
hon, if you're trying to burn something like episodes or whatever use nero, its 40 bucks but well worth it, its pretty easy to use. Be sure you buy the mpeg-2 codec too
Yeah Nero Burner is great...That's what I have...

If it doesn't have a head, kick it in the motherboard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff