Welcome to Gaia! ::

It says you've got a CD drive on H:.

Did you install Diablo from H:? It expects the expansion to be installed from the same drive.

Alternatively, you can register your CD keys on Battle.net, where you'll be able to download standalone installers whenever you need them - without the need for the CDs or DVDs.
psychic stalker
It says you've got a CD drive on H:.

Did you install Diablo from H confused It expects the expansion to be installed from the same drive.

I don't know why it says that. I only have one CD Drive and I installed everything from the same drive.
See my edited post.
Well, I've already installed the game, I am trying to run it now.
Yes, I know. But the downloadable version doesn't require a CD drive. It shouldn't even bother looking for one.
psychic stalker
Yes, I know. But the downloadable version doesn't require a CD drive. It shouldn't even bother looking for one.

Well after nearly an hour of trying I cannot get into my Battle.net account, and because it claims I don't know my own name it wont let me reset the password.

Is there no other solution to play? All I need it to do it recognize that I have the CD in the CD tray.
Only other suggestion I have is to uninstall and reinstall D2 and try again.

And, actually, have you created a Battle.net account before or since the switch to RealID? It's entirely possible that you'll need to create a new account anyway.

Dangerous Trader

Mega Vox
psychic stalker

Well after nearly an hour of trying I cannot get into my Battle.net account, and because it claims I don't know my own name it wont let me reset the password.

Is there no other solution to play? All I need it to do it recognize that I have the CD in the CD tray.
you log into your b.net account with the attached e-mail as the username now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff