Welcome to Gaia! ::

When I try to burn a song from WMP( i didnt have a burner a t the time) I go to coy to cd or device and it says it burned all the song sucessfully and when I play it on my cd player only the first half of the songs are tere! WHats the problem, is it my cd's or my comp.
Try using a different program like Nero, Alcohol 120%/52%, CD XP Burner Pro, and others. Make an exact copy of the CD (select options to just Copy CD).
How long is the CD you're trying to burn? If it's longer than 80 minutes, then you're going over capacity. Like skye said, try using another program. I recommend nero.
If you have a mac, try and get a copy of Toast. iTunes is pretty good for music files too.
thesneak256
If you have a mac, try and get a copy of Toast. iTunes is pretty good for music files too.
'

If she's using windows media player, then i think it's safe to say that she's not using a mac. 3nodding
no, the cd is the best of jimi hendrix and here it says it is 78 mins long.
Skye Darkhawk
Try using a different program like Nero, Alcohol 120%/52%, CD XP Burner Pro, and others. Make an exact copy of the CD (select options to just Copy CD).

nero wont work
Skye Darkhawk

NOn of them work
Cloud_striker
Skye Darkhawk

NOn of them work

it might be your cd drive then
have you burned with it before? if so, was it sucessful and what make is your drive?
Hirmetrium
have you burned with it before? if so, was it sucessful and what make is your drive?

Yes I have and it worked fine.
question still stands ; what make is it?
fortunately you must have done something to make it stop working, try to think back.

Also, check your manufactors website, update drivers, if its 'crashing' give the error message it says.

and maybe a system restore will solve it. do you change media setting offen? restore is probably your best hope, but save it as a last resort.
OK, If the software doesnt work something has gone corrupt in you system.

You need to get a Fix-It utility like Fix-It 2000 or Fix-It 5 They will do a bunch of tests and they find diffent things that need to be fixed and deleted and put it order. I always run this when I program aint working and it always works.

If it isnt burning at all your Burner may not be plugged in a wire in the back of it mighta come loose try tighteing. Also check the manufacture site or google for updates on the drive.

Try re-installing Nero and trying it again. If that still dont work your computer isnt capiable with Nero at all so go on WWW.Download.Com and look for CD Rippers and Burners.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff