Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is it supported for games these days. Is it recommended at all?
Doubtful. If it did you would need the likes of the 680 to get some good frames on good settings.
Disconsented
Doubtful. If it did you would need the likes of the 680 to get some good frames on good settings.
Sad that the hardware can't keep up these days. sad
Pinky Swears
Disconsented

Not really, its just that when you double the resolution you quadruple the amount of pixels that need to rendered. You should be able to play mid-high with a 7970/680.
Disconsented
Pinky Swears
Disconsented

Not really, its just that when you double the resolution you quadruple the amount of pixels that need to rendered. You should be able to play mid-high with a 7970/680.
Yup. And 2,3 million pixels aren't doing it for me.
Pinky Swears
Disconsented
Pinky Swears
Disconsented

Wait for the 690 to come out and then 4-way SLI them.
If you won't max out or not burn your house down then I don't know.
Disconsented
Pinky Swears
Disconsented
Pinky Swears
Disconsented

Wait for the 690 to come out and then 4-way SLI them.
If you won't max out or not burn your house down then I don't know.
I think I'll go for a 1920 instead.

And a reasonable 7870.
Umm... The 590 seems to handle 2560x1600 just fine in most games. At least from the benchmarks I've looked u--

Let me guess, 30 FPS is too low.

Then yeah, wait.
Aven Donn
Umm... The 590 seems to handle 2560x1600 just fine in most games. At least from the benchmarks I've looked u--

Then yeah, wait.
Yup. I'm gonna go bigdick on my new computer and I want it to perform. whee
Silently Idle
I have a screen of mine that is 4500x2500; 1280p. I play hello kitty island adventure on my tower.

Nice try. No card on the market supports a resolution bigger than 2560x1600. (Per screen)
sdmgres
I PRAED TO GOD AN MY GPO GOT A 1,000000,0 FPS BEWST
I do too buddy.

Dangerous Trader

Pinky Swears
Disconsented
Monitors are hardware.

Wikipedia
Initial implementations of full-scene anti-aliasing (FSAA) worked conceptually by simply rendering a scene at a higher resolution, and then downsampling to a lower-resolution output.
(source) Graphics cards are capable.

Doesn't seem like a hardware issue to me.
Pinky Swears
Aven Donn

Then yeah, wait.
Yup. I'm gonna go bigdick on my new computer and I want it to perform. whee

Just go for that quad-sli 690's

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items