Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Genius

Sorce
Maiadorn
I say fie on you and your lying tongue! FIE!
Oh fie fye fo fum. blaugh
Careful, Soce. He'll grind your bones to bake his break . . .
I'm rather liking mikey's adventures with th Triceratons. The whole idea that the Turtles' escape in the first encounter inspired a whole new line of thinking in the race is kind of amusing.

I also like how his opponent in training doesn't take him seriously.
Hamato Raphael
I'm rather liking mikey's adventures with th Triceratons. The whole idea that the Turtles' escape in the first encounter inspired a whole new line of thinking in the race is kind of amusing.

I also like how his opponent in training doesn't take him seriously.
No one takes Mikey seriously.

Seriously.
This is true, but for once, Mikey seems mad about it. There was some derision concerning mMike's choice in the nunchaku. A few words about how no true warrior uses them.
In the cartoon in England they censored Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into Teenage Mutant "Hero" Turtles..ugh
And they got rid of Mikey's nunchukas and replaced it with pretty much a shell with a string tied to it rolleyes
Masamune_KOH
In the cartoon in England they censored Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles into Teenage Mutant "Hero" Turtles..ugh
And they got rid of Mikey's nunchukas and replaced it with pretty much a shell with a string tied to it rolleyes

wtf is wrong with "ninja" or nunchuks?
Miguel OHara
Masamune_KOH

wtf is wrong with "ninja" or nunchuks?

apparently "ninjas" along with the word "teenage" gave a bad image to children and also the weapon nunchuks were banned in England so they didn't want to advertise illegal weaponry, but for some reason they think katannas, sais, and bo staff are completely peaceful tools
Hamato Raphael
This is true, but for once, Mikey seems mad about it. There was some derision concerning mMike's choice in the nunchaku. A few words about how no true warrior uses them.

Bruce Lee. Game of Death. Oh hell yeah.

As for the lack of nunchaku in the Brit version, the portrayal of those particular weapons in entertainment media has been illegal there for decades. Seriously.
But ... why?
They were afraid people would make their own and beat each other with them.
they have a movie coming out.
I used to want to be a ninja turtle.... rolleyes
Gideon Starorzewski
Hamato Raphael

Bruce Lee. Game of Death. Oh hell yeah.

Hehe. Yes, well. The Triceraton in question picked a naginata, if I recall properly. I'm waiting for him to get smacked up in the next issue mrgreen
dubtron123

Dude, who didn't? I was Leo for Halloween one year.
Miguel OHara
dubtron123

Dude, who didn't? I was Leo for Halloween one year.

used to? I still want to be one!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces