Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
hey, I was just wondering are their any story lines in any current comics that you want to see? I have a few things that I would love to see.

I want another peter parker. so many of the most annoying things about marvels treatment of spiderman is their refusal to let the character grow up. he can't get married or have a kid or grow up because... apparently he'll cease to be interesting. we'll I've come up with a compromise. why not have another peter parker show up. and I don't mean another clone but why not do something like what they did with the all new x-men?

I would love to see a 15 year old peter parker be teleported to the current universe for whatever reason. I'd like to a 15 year old peter parkers reaction to his future, you then have a 15 year old who could go to school and bullies and all that teenage drama that made us love spiderman, and we could also have the older petey, trade in his spandex and get some armour on. he can build it, and has worn it before, why not wear it all the time. as long as you have someone in a traditional look the older peter could have an upgraded suit. he could get married without the devil butting in for some reason.

any way. I'm ranting now. my other idea is just kind of a dumb little one that I think could be cool. their was a character who appeared in Avengers arena (awful comic by the way) called kid briton he (spoiler alert) got his head cut off but I kinda wanna see him come back, without his head. He'd make a really cool dullahan themed villain. anyway. those are my two idea's.

what idea's do you have?

AY-104's Sidekick

Tipsy Millionaire

7,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Here's one I've had in the back of my head for a while;

Batman and Joker are fighting, Joker dies in a freak accident (but it looks like Batman killed him), Harley Quinn witnesses the "murder" of her beloved Joker. She becomes blind with rage, A Red Lantern Ring seeks her out, she becomes a Red Lantern, she seeks revenge on Batman... and that's as far as I ever thought it out lol.

Another idea involves the Reds was;

Superman 2 movie (w/ Christopher Reeve) where he saved Lois Lane from dying in her car? How about he started flying around the world in rage (not knowing he was actually saving her by reversing time, lol). His rage consumes him, he gets ring, and becomes a Red. Lois Lane is saved but she had no idea what happened. Superman is now wreaking havoc on people. Somehow Lois Lane becomes a White Lantern and has to fight Supernan. The only way she can win the fight is to get the ring off him (but that would also kill Superman).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff