Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
According to the Image website, Saga #5 has been out since July 18th. And still hasn't made it to Costa Rica.
What did I do to anger the Gods of Comics? crying Or was it Troy (the owner)? confused
Maki_P
According to the Image website, Saga #5 has been out since July 18th. And still hasn't made it to Costa Rica.
What did I do to anger the Gods of Comics? crying Or was it Troy (the owner)? confused

Sad! I feel like Costa Rica gets the short end of the stick far too often.

The owner (Troy) didn't get them in or perhaps they weren't ordered yet?

Sparkly Survivor

26,525 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Gisau
Maki_P

Sad! I feel like Costa Rica gets the short end of the stick far too often.

The owner (Troy) didn't get them in or perhaps they weren't ordered yet?

We're in Central America and there's 4 millions of us, we're not getting much attention of anybody.

And for the store, they have a lot of troubles getting their stuff (living in a country no one cares about can do that); and they have lots of problems with customs, I think they're trying to get them (the store) to bribe them (customs)

Dangerous Visionary

And now I have no right to complain about how late my titles are.

Dangerous Visionary

HOLY s**t! I love this series! Yes I finally got the first trade. Now awaiting the next! I love the how it has all this drama but in hindsight it doesn't mean a ******** thing because it's all about the family or well families as it is.

See how horrible and stupid wars are. stare GAH can't wait to read the whole Saga from start to finish. 3nodding
Bump, I love this series so much I subscribed to it ever since I finished reading #1.

The art is just too great.

Dangerous Visionary

Green Granny Smith
Bump, I love this series so much I subscribed to it ever since I finished reading #1.

The art is just too great.

The story is pretty gripping too. It's going to be very rad reading it all in one shot even though I'm probably going to end up in massive tears. crying
I LOVE this series. I used the first volume as a motivator to get me through a terrible essay I had to write for uni. Every 500 words, I was allowed to read ONE issue/chapter. FLEW through the essay in record time!

I'm halfway through volume 2 at the moment, I didn't wanna put it down but I had to get off the bus!

Such a great series, beautiful artwork and such interesting characters.

Dangerous Visionary

Brody_Dalle
I LOVE this series. I used the first volume as a motivator to get me through a terrible essay I had to write for uni. Every 500 words, I was allowed to read ONE issue/chapter. FLEW through the essay in record time!

I'm halfway through volume 2 at the moment, I didn't wanna put it down but I had to get off the bus!

Such a great series, beautiful artwork and such interesting characters.

Glad you are enjoying it. I'm reading it via trade. Probably will buy the hardcover set once it comes out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff