Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200

What's your opinion on the game?

What could have been improved, if anything?

Do you like or dislike it overall? Why or why not?

Beloved Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
Really? No one has an opinion on the game?

No one at all? Wow...
I'd tell ya but I'm still busy with Injustice, and games are expensive.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Good for a fan of DP, but not much else. Sort of dated action, platform-er, hack and shoot with a good dose of ultra violence and comedy. I haven't played through the whole thing, but I have to pretty much agree with most of the reviews that have already come out.
Bani Slasher
Good for a fan of DP

Debatable. It's good for your everyday DP fan, but I would have liked it to have some seriousness to it like the Deadpool comics give him some times. Perhaps if they manage to make a sequel we will see this.

I don't see why I sequel would be out of the question, I work in a game shop and we can't keep ahold of the game for longer than a few days before it sells out.

Think that is probably down to it being a simple game in terms of combat, but with a strong comedy backing making it desirable to play by a wide variety of people not just Comic Book/Deadpool fans.

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
xHosagix
Bani Slasher
Good for a fan of DP

Debatable. It's good for your everyday DP fan, but I would have liked it to have some seriousness to it like the Deadpool comics give him some times. Perhaps if they manage to make a sequel we will see this.

I don't see why I sequel would be out of the question, I work in a game shop and we can't keep ahold of the game for longer than a few days before it sells out.

Think that is probably down to it being a simple game in terms of combat, but with a strong comedy backing making it desirable to play by a wide variety of people not just Comic Book/Deadpool fans.

Sorry, I meant Double Penetration, not Deadpool.
Bani Slasher
xHosagix
Bani Slasher
Good for a fan of DP

Sorry, I meant Double Penetration, not Deadpool.

oh... In which case yes it was fantastic! Loved every second of it

;p

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas