I was expecting it to happen 0.26829268292683 26.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 41 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
For those of you who don't know, DC comics has hit the reset button on all their comics
Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, everything
It started September
Don't believe me? Just google it
I thought it'd be nice to get together and speculate on how it's going
Personally, I was kind of expecting this to happen eventually.
I mean, how many more decades could they keep the characters in their thirties?
Anyway, I'm enjoying it so far
or maybe a better way to say it is that I don't have any major complaints

Popular Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Im really upset about it. Its the dumbest thing they've ever done and I hate that theyre doing it. I feel like they're just gonna mess everything up for the fans who are already into a character's set story. I dread what they might do to Wonder Woman...Its getting harder and harder to be a DC fan...

Popular Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Then again, maybe this will be like when Superman died. A big whoop that gets everyone all emotional and then turns out to not be that big of a deal.

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
BleuxBlancxRouge
Then again, maybe this will be like when Superman died. A big whoop that gets everyone all emotional and then turns out to not be that big of a deal.

I kind of think it's going to be like when Marvel did Ultimate Spider-Man
In my opinion, Ultimate Spider-Man rocked!
I can only hope that DC will do as good a job
From what i can tell its not going to be a side universe like the ultimates but a hard reset, though some of the things that have happened in the universe they are keeping (some introduced characters etc.) I am really excited about more than a couple of new titles (demon knights, fury of firestorm, bat women, bat wing, Gl new guardians, i vampire death stroke, grifter) or the artists that they are putting onto current titles (teen titans, super boy/girl, legion lost, demon knights and deathstroke.) i believe its being called the new 52 from the year long update they had a few years ago. also, the first of it ( justice league) is coming out today.

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
dances_for_pheramoans
From what i can tell its not going to be a side universe like the ultimates but a hard reset, though some of the things that have happened in the universe they are keeping (some introduced characters etc.) I am really excited about more than a couple of new titles (demon knights, fury of firestorm, bat women, bat wing, Gl new guardians, i vampire death stroke, grifter) or the artists that they are putting onto current titles (teen titans, super boy/girl, legion lost, demon knights and deathstroke.) i believe its being called the new 52 from the year long update they had a few years ago. also, the first of it ( justice league) is coming out today.

today you say?
Quick!
TO a comic store!
Ophelianime
dances_for_pheramoans

today you say?
Quick!
TO a comic store!

OH! ill drive!
Actually, I'm not too mad about it.

It gives people who weren't around from the start a chance to catch up with everything issue by issue.

Now, if DC is SMART, they won't change too many of the events. They'll just update everything with a better look, writing and art style, but keep the general feel.

Distinct Humorist

5,950 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
ecopper12
Actually, I'm not too mad about it.

It gives people who weren't around from the start a chance to catch up with everything issue by issue.

Now, if DC is SMART, they won't change too many of the events. They'll just update everything with a better look, writing and art style, but keep the general feel.

I feel the same
I thought that it was inevitable
besides, didn't they do the same thing around thirty years ago or something?

2,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Voter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

~ Can't really say much. I'm kinda new to Comics so when I heard they were gonna reboot a bunch of series I was happy smile It gives me a nice place to start collecting the comics! Though reading the other posts I can see why someone wouldn't be happy. sad ~

Fashionable Sex Symbol

9,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
DC's reboot...ha that's a JOKE. Not only are they destroying story lines, they are also losing thousands of fans. The fact that the gave Wonder Woman a new 'modern look' screwed up her character's background. She is suppose to be a sexy Amazon..not a modern date woman. Also, they took out Power Girl completely another big fail by DC. Must I go on? Oh yes will. They also ******** up by making Joker a girl..how the hell is Batman suppose to hit a woman when it is frowned upon? DC needs to stop thinking of changing and go back to the old ways.

Sparkly Seeker

Elizabeth Ashworth
DC's reboot...ha that's a JOKE. Not only are they destroying story lines, they are also losing thousands of fans. The fact that the gave Wonder Woman a new 'modern look' screwed up her character's background. She is suppose to be a sexy Amazon..not a modern date woman. Also, they took out Power Girl completely another big fail by DC. Must I go on? Oh yes will. They also ******** up by making Joker a girl..how the hell is Batman suppose to hit a woman when it is frowned upon? DC needs to stop thinking of changing and go back to the old ways.

Jokers going to be a girl? or might that be his daughter that he had? also, power girl only had two assets, and we all know what they where.

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Elizabeth Ashworth

the Joker is gonna be a woman?
HOT DOG!
that should be fun!
Elizabeth Ashworth
DC needs to stop thinking of changing and go back to the old ways.

The cry of Certain Fans throughout pop culture history; "Make it like how I remember it, because only then was it Proper."

Change is inevitable. Go read The Sandman, you'll see.

I'll wait.

Ophelianime
the Joker is gonna be a woman?
HOT DOG!
that should be fun!

It might be, if he were, but he isn't, so it won't.
Elizabeth Ashworth
DC needs to stop thinking of changing and go back to the old ways.

They hear you, and that's exactly what they're doing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff