Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who do you guys think is the lamest super hero. Defend your answer with their powers, or examples of their defeats.

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200

Steadfast Protector

Penance.
They took a fairly lame character and found ways to make him lamer.
Spawn. "Ooh, look at me! I'm an assassin who died and went to Hell, big shock! Ain't I edgy and cool? I haz chains and spikes!"

As if an assassin character would ever be popular……
Wade T. Wilson
Spawn. "Ooh, look at me! I'm an assassin who died and went to Hell, big shock! Ain't I edgy and cool? I haz chains and spikes!"

As if an assassin character would ever be popular……

Eh, I think the idea of Spawn has great potential, but the execution for a majority of the time has been lackluster. He started off as one of the early "EXTREME!!!!!!" heroes of the 90s, and suffered some of the same issues. Then as the comic went on, it got to this weird place where it never had a solid direction for very long. I honestly haven't read it in years, but I can't remember a damn thing of what was going on toward the end. I remember something about Clown possessing a ton of people, and that's about when I dropped it for good.
Anything Rob Liefeld created.
Spawn seemed kinda cool, but it doesn't make sense that he has more power than the beings that gave him power in the first place. He's way to damn OP'ed.

Steadfast Protector

Leonard_Snart

Uh, yeah, actually.
Leonard_Snart

Including Deadpool? Really?
All of Liefeld's creations are Deadpool. Or Cable.

Aged Friend

Green Arrow sweatdrop
Captain Talavar
Leonard_Snart

Deadpool now isn't the Deadpool Liefeld created. You want to thank someone for Deadpool? Thank Fabian Nicieza. He made Deadpool the guy he is today.

Liefeld made a Deathstroke rip off to the HIGHEST degree.
Leonard_Snart
Captain Talavar
Leonard_Snart

Deadpool now isn't the Deadpool Liefeld created. You want to thank someone for Deadpool? Thank Fabian Nicieza. He made Deadpool the guy he is today.

You make a great point, but...couldn't the same be said of about any character? I mean, Superman and Batman today aren't really the guys they were when they were created.
Captain Talavar
Leonard_Snart
Captain Talavar
Leonard_Snart

You make a great point, but...couldn't the same be said of about any character? I mean, Superman and Batman today aren't really the guys they were when they were created.

Those changes have been slow developing over decades of their existence, more changes with society than anything else. Deadpool was just changing the character so that he was no longer a blatant rip off.

Come on, Slade Wilson? Wade Wilson?

Wealthy Lunatic

4,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Toad. Haha, but he isn't much of a hero... I always feel bad for him.

You have this world of bad a** mutants, and then you're "toad"

Poor fella.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas