Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love 'em, everything I've read. But I only really buy the TPs so I'm a bit behind.

Got 16 volumes of The Walking Dead, 5 volumes of Chew, The Strange Talent of Luther Strode (wish it kept going), Infinite Vol. 1 and Near Death Vol. 1. Probably have summore that I can't think of off the top of my head.

And I have Thief of Thieves Vol. 1, Hell Yeah Vol. 1 and Glory Vol. 1 all on order, so they should be here soon. ^_^

I took a brief break to buy/read the Sin City series, but I'm back into my Image ones now.
xd
Brody_Dalle
I love 'em, everything I've read. But I only really buy the TPs so I'm a bit behind.

Got 16 volumes of The Walking Dead, 5 volumes of Chew, The Strange Talent of Luther Strode (wish it kept going), Infinite Vol. 1 and Near Death Vol. 1. Probably have summore that I can't think of off the top of my head.

And I have Thief of Thieves Vol. 1, Hell Yeah Vol. 1 and Glory Vol. 1 all on order, so they should be here soon. ^_^

I took a brief break to buy/read the Sin City series, but I'm back into my Image ones now.
xd
Fun fact for you; I went to school with Tradd Moore and I know for a fact more Luther Strode is on it's way. There is a new Luthor Strode series coming out later this year called The Legend of Luthor Strode.

By the way, finally got through Fatale vol. 1 and I have to say I was really floored. I didn't realize I needed a Lovecraft Noir comic but man am I glad it exists. Brubaker and Phillips are really on the top of their game here and I'm excited to see where this book goes.
d. morris
Brody_Dalle

xd
Fun fact for you; I went to school with Tradd Moore and I know for a fact more Luther Strode is on it's way. There is a new Luthor Strode series coming out later this year called The Legend of Luthor Strode.

By the way, finally got through Fatale vol. 1 and I have to say I was really floored. I didn't realize I needed a Lovecraft Noir comic but man am I glad it exists. Brubaker and Phillips are really on the top of their game here and I'm excited to see where this book goes.

Moar Luther Strode? You just became my new best friend!! That's so awesome, loved the TP so very much!

Fatale is definitely on my to-buy list. Haven't got to it yet, but will hopefully get to it soon!
Thief of Thieves Vol. 1 and Glory Vol. 1 were awesome. Still waiting on my Saga Vol. 1, but I swear everything Image puts out is GOLD. So good!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff