• Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

I have a shop but I'm on hiatus right now, no time and my scanner is packed away.
This is my DA clickie
Just took a quick look just now since I have to get off the computer soon. Looks like a nice combo of well done drawing and silly photos. I also got another account which is writing focus here

I'm all about the silly photos.
I'm not on long either, my lunch break is almost over.
I c and okie dokie. Pretty much done with my cosplay now. Still need to get orange body dye at least. Want to get White/Black Drome Egg for green eyes.

Your cosplay looks really sexy so far. How many mo orange inks are you needing?
I got 200/500 at the moment so I got 300 left to get. I saw I could overlap the two boots I was deciding between over height vs detail of which the first won out. Now I can have both as they overlap well.

Sweet. Well ya never know, soe awsome person might donate 300k to you.

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

I c and okie dokie. Pretty much done with my cosplay now. Still need to get orange body dye at least. Want to get White/Black Drome Egg for green eyes.

I got 200/500 at the moment so I got 300 left to get. I saw I could overlap the two boots I was deciding between over height vs detail of which the first won out. Now I can have both as they overlap well.

Ya just made my eyes pop out *puts them back in* thanks Nu Sith Robin wink

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

No prob, I'll finish the trade. The extra should help you get the eyes you want too.

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

No prob, I'll finish the trade. The extra should help you get the eyes you want too.
That it shall. Shall get them once I get my new comic forums thread up (want to make em before I lose my tarin of thought about what i want).

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Iended up getting the black drome egg for eyes instead because the white drome egg eyes didn't show up well against the orange body dye (her eyes look more like all off white or white then green because of having bright color against bright color).

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

That it shall. Shall get them once I get my new comic forums thread up (want to make em before I lose my tarin of thought about what i want).

Oooh comic forum?

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Oooh comic forum?
the comic duscussion sub-forum on gaia

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Iended up getting the black drome egg for eyes instead because the white drome egg eyes didn't show up well against the orange body dye (her eyes look more like all off white or white then green because of having bright color against bright color).

Looks good.

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Looks good.
I am seeing how I can play with her costume to be in line with the 80 comics starfire as well

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Looks good.
I am seeing how I can play with her costume to be in line with the 80 comics starfire as well

That would be cool.

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Looks good.

That would be cool.
What would be real cool is if I could equip Gogh Reed Flaring Skin without it making me topless. Maybe it would work with the 80s costume style through. I shall have to look once I get done looking at stuff in my current form.

I was just comparing orange body dye and Padmavati's Lotus Golden Buddha skin and the first made her look like she is glowing with fire still not as much as a Gogh Reed flaring skin through...

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Looks good.

That would be cool.
What would be real cool is if I could equip Gogh Reed Flaring Skin without it making me topless. Maybe it would work with the 80s costume style through. I shall have to look once I get done looking at stuff in my current form.

I was just comparing orange body dye and Padmavati's Lotus Golden Buddha skin and the first made her look like she is glowing with fire still not as much as a Gogh Reed flaring skin through...

It's always a pain trying to find the right items that work the best and hope they work together how you want them. I've tweaked my Robin cosplays a few times.

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Looks good.

That would be cool.

It's always a pain trying to find the right items that work the best and hope they work together how you want them. I've tweaked my Robin cosplays a few times.
I know what ya mean. I played around with my first original fire avi over the years esp with the release of new items.

Looking at the 80s version I guess wearing Gogh Reed Falring Skin would be much of a change as she is practically topless already LoL. I am gonna make a demotivtional making fun about the whole thing. Something about flaming titties!

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

Looks good.

That would be cool.

I know what ya mean. I played around with my first original fire avi over the years esp with the release of new items.

Looking at the 80s version I guess wearing Gogh Reed Falring Skin would be much of a change as she is practically topless already LoL. I am gonna make a demotivtional making fun about the whole thing. Something about flaming titties!

LMAO that sounds like the name of an all girl punk group, Flamming Titties!!!! I'ed go see them lol.

10,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith
Cora Merle Seraph
NuSith

That would be cool.

LMAO that sounds like the name of an all girl punk group, Flamming Titties!!!! I'ed go see them lol.
but flaming weinies, nuts, or balls still sound like slang for STDs through burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff