Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical OTP

21,000 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
So has anyone ever read this comic series? It's pretty cool how they mixed a whole bunch of characters from Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and a few others as well to create such a comic...if you haven't and you want to I'll leave a link for you all!!

I'm dressed up as Mimi, whom is my favorite character in the comic series.

http://grim.snafu-comics.com/index.php?comic_id=0

Fantasizing Dreams's Honey Bun

Sex Symbol

10,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
I LOVE this comic series. I think it's a brilliant idea how they gave Grim and Mandy kids! Though while I do lose track of the story at times since I forget to check it for updates, the pages always keep me entertained.

Also, nice Mimi avi! She's one of my favorites from the series <3

Magical OTP

21,000 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Alluring Fate
I LOVE this comic series. I think it's a brilliant idea how they gave Grim and Mandy kids! Though while I do lose track of the story at times since I forget to check it for updates, the pages always keep me entertained.

Also, nice Mimi avi! She's one of my favorites from the series <3

I lost my place so I re-read it. They added Marceline's dad and everything!
It is an awesome and amazing series. I've actually considered trying to forge a guild and roleplay based around the universe if adequate interest is shown

Interesting Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
I have seen the comics, while the Billy and Mandy adventures creeped me out, I think this creation is amazing smile I don't have a favorite character but I think that while being...well, a wimp, Grim Junior is really cool - especially when grown up. I have always felt sorry for Grim though xD poor bonehead, never taking a break. All in all, it's a great, fanmade, comic book series and if anybody plans to make a role play guild...then you can count me in wink

PS. Clockwork is by far one of the best characters to appear! :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces