Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm less than excited by the prospect of the Fans deciding something integral to the plot than the assorted fans. Mostly because I tend to distrust large crowds on general principle and anyway the only other time I've heard of doing something like this got Jason To-You know what, Screw it.

Mano for Leader. In times like these what's called for is a strong firm hand. mrgreen

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Before COIE, starting in the late 60's, fans ALWAYS elected the Legion leaders, though. In fact, it was the fans 'trolling' Levitz and voting in seemingly useless snob Dream Girl as leader that inspired him to turn her into a truly awesome character. (For those of you who haven't read...she was Emma Frost before Emma Frost was Emma Frost).

Original Businessman

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I can't wait for this. Oh I can't decide who i would vote for.

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Have the legionnaires ever gone back in time and killed their future? And if so, what happened? Did they begin to fade from existence like in Back to the Future? Or did the continue to survive like in Star Trek: First Contact/STAR TREK?

Familiar Phantom

Yes.

I swear to the right hand of God, I am not going to explain Lv4, Zero Hour and the Reboot Legionnaires.

But the answer to your question is yes.

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
But didn't a lot of those versions exist at the same time at one point, like in Legion of Three Worlds? (Or whatever it was called?)

8,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Original Businessman

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I remember in Superman/Batman when Lighting Lord, Saturn Queen, and Cosmic King came back in time and then when Superman and Batman took them back to the Adult Legion, the entire Legion including the villains faded from existence.

2,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Edward Nigma
I remember in Superman/Batman when Lighting Lord, Saturn Queen, and Cosmic King came back in time and then when Superman and Batman took them back to the Adult Legion, the entire Legion including the villains faded from existence.
But that's Super/Bats, hasn't their canon been off and on?

Original Businessman

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I've never really seen anything to question their canonical? Is that a word
It was "in canon" at the time (in fact, that version of Saturn Queen appeared in Supergirl in the "Candor" arc), but 52 seems to have wiped that version from existence.
Edward Nigma
I've never really seen anything to question their canonical? Is that a word

Yes, but it's an adjective.

You want either...
"I've never really seen anything to question their canonicity."
or...
"I've never really seen anything to question that they're canonical."

Original Businessman

7,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Brainy sided with me. WOOOOOOO!
I sided with THE FACTS!
I finally finished the Shooter's Threeboot arc.

Rage at all the loose ends is still valid despite being delayed, right? Otherwise I didn't think it was bad... though Ultra Boy was a dead ringer for Grunge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff