Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
So they have finally confirmed they are doing the Deadpool movie with Ryan Reynolds as the merc with a mouth. May they NOT screw it up.
I'm kind of worried. there are so many parts of his personality that aren't very hollywood. his disfigurment and mental illness are the biggest ones. if they don't involve those things I'm going to be seriously disappointed

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
TipTop10
I'm kind of worried. there are so many parts of his personality that aren't very hollywood. his disfigurment and mental illness are the biggest ones. if they don't involve those things I'm going to be seriously disappointed

Have you seen the leaked test footage? They look promising
One Witchy Woman
TipTop10

no I haven't. where can I find it?

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
TipTop10
One Witchy Woman
TipTop10

Try this youtube link...
One Witchy Woman
TipTop10
One Witchy Woman
TipTop10

Try this youtube link...

that was actually great
the axis storyline is gnarly.....zenpool hahahaha rofl xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items