Welcome to Gaia! ::

Diggin the Deadpool?

Hells yeah! He's a hilarious character, one of my favorites 0.67213114754098 67.2% [ 41 ]
He's alright, I don't go out of my way to read his comics though. 0.14754098360656 14.8% [ 9 ]
I've never had a chance to read Deadpool comics, but I'm interested 0.081967213114754 8.2% [ 5 ]
IDFC 0.065573770491803 6.6% [ 4 ]
He's a stain on the Marvel universe 0.032786885245902 3.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 61 ]
< 1 2 3

I'm actually reading Classic Deadpool Vol. 1 right now and have Vol. 2 up next. I have his Marvel Now! series as well as the Killustrated series and the new Thunderbolts, even the Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe set. (And a Deadpool bobblehead)

He's definitely my favorite comic after Army of Darkness. I got into Deadpool after seeing him in Marvel vs Capcom 3, and asked my friend about him because I had never seen him before that.

I'm a sarcastic kind of guy so I have a kind of connection with him. I'm curious to learn more of his origin though.

Lonely Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I do like him, but I think the writers pander to the fans with him far to much. it feels like it doesn't matter if he is paired with another witty or funny character, he always gets the best lines and the others are played straight.

he also wins far to many battles just because he's deadpool. Like for example when he fought taskmaster. he beat taskmaster because apparently his fighting style was to unpredictable and chaotic, which is stupid because taskmaster can copy any movement and has copied the movements of the best fighters in the marvel universe. essentially they made deadpool the best fighter in the marvel universe....just cause.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff