Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Sex Symbol

..Anybody else find this terrible?
Wait, what?

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Heard about the series a couple months ago at the local comic book store. A few of the people there are loving it, but I haven't read it myself. Didn't the creators end up cutting the series short or something like that?

Perfect Hunter

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
These sorts of stories always suck. I didn't bother to read this one, mind you, but I'm sure I bet well in this case.

Oh, and just for the record, I hate what Marvel has done to comics as a result of 'healing factors'. That is all.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

ajsnoopy
Heard about the series a couple months ago at the local comic book store. A few of the people there are loving it, but I haven't read it myself. Didn't the creators end up cutting the series short or something like that?

I can't see why they are loving it all. I can honestly say it one of the worst comics I have read, It's just random segments of Deadpool killing some of the Marvel characters.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

iSaibot
Wait, what?

You haven't heard of it or you couldn't understand why I didn't like it?

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Capriqua

I can't see why they are loving it all. I can honestly say it one of the worst comics I have read, It's just random segments of Deadpool killing some of the Marvel characters.
So kind of a pointless story then? Well damn :l. I also heard he comes to possess the books of Dr. Strange and is able to travel over planes or worlds or something.
Capriqua
iSaibot
Wait, what?

You haven't heard of it or you couldn't understand why I didn't like it?

I live in a comic deprived country, so it's safe to say I haven't heard of it cat_razz

Fashionable Sex Symbol

ajsnoopy
Capriqua

So kind of a pointless story then? Well damn :l. I also heard he comes to possess the books of Dr. Strange and is able to travel over planes or worlds or something.

Don't remember him doing that in that comic but he does kill a Watcher.

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Capriqua
ajsnoopy
Capriqua

a Watcher? Forgive me if I don't follow...and who all does he take out through the series?

Fashionable Sex Symbol

ajsnoopy
Capriqua
ajsnoopy
Capriqua

a Watcher? Forgive me if I don't follow...and who all does he take out through the series?

http://marvel.wikia.com/Watcher - Watcher

and

Everybody. Most of it is the same deaths but there really is no point to this story at all, if you would even call it a story.

PrinceJello's Husband

Dedicated Genius

Capriqua

http://marvel.wikia.com/Watcher - Watcher

and

Everybody. Most of it is the same deaths but there really is no point to this story at all, if you would even call it a story.
Wat. How the heck does he even manage to stand up to a Watcher? It's like Midnighter taking out a Guardian...verrrrry hard to believe :la.

Then again it is a comic book, so writers will do what they will.

Fallen Phantom

9,490 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't think it's THAT bad. It's not great either though. The story sucks, but I like how they use the narrator. It's creative...

Hilarious Gaian

unpopular opinion alert
        I enjoyed the series.
        Then again, I'm easily amused.
        could have lived without my flawless asgardian king dying tbh...

Punisher's already done it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces