Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which one?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 20, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.

In the Poll, even if these arent your style of manga, please still vote for one idea, and mail me if you think these suck

I want to do some comics of mine, but I cant decide between these two. If you can, please help me to decide.

Idea one:
Title: not sure yet

not set in japan

It shall be drawn in semi-chibi format...the friends are mine
3 friends-A rabbit girl, wolf girl, and tiger girl are having a sleepover. (their names are not japanese, should they be?)
It starts out with it being dinner time and the only thing to eat is an old can of beef ravioli.

as they are about to eat the ravioli (you know, getting the plates, FORKS and such) Rabbit (or should the names be the names of the animal?) turns around and hears a soft noise from the can. She quietly calls the others to investigate. So, they're huddled around the can listening to it sing (they are facing the back of the can where the nutritional label is) when Wolf reaches out and turns it around. The person/logo on the can is signing a sad song about how these girls are going to eat him/her/it so that the meat and pasta inside it's can will be spilled out and it will die, and it wont be able to save the world from (I dunno here, maybe some evil food???). The person/logo opens it's eyes to see our girls staring at it. Of course, the girls ask whats its all about- and (If it's a scenario 1.) Rabbit says "Now that it talks, do I still have to eat it?" The can says that it came from an evil factory where they made evil food. When people ate the food, they would become evil and fight for the factory who want to ('-_- SO CORNY!) take over the world (If you have a better idea, please say it!!!) The food they produce are tuna, pastas, and other canned foods. The girls (taking the ravioli's advice) grab some can openers, because once the cans contents are spilled out, they can no longer bring harm. They go to the factory and try to stop the food production. Rabbit-being a rabbit is the enemy of all veggies, Tiger is the worst nightmare of the canned fish like salmon, tuna, sardines, and cat food, with Wolf being the fear of all canned meats like SPAM, corned beef, dog food, etc.

Well, armed with can openers, once they get there (they brought the can of ravioli as well) they find out that the factory also makes canned pet food-so before they can take donw the system they have to fight the evil army of cats and dogs (if they make any other canned pet food let me know and they shall be included). Once they make it past them, they have to fight General Kujira (which is whale or he'll be a giant tuna) and his tuna troop (yes, the calvary men ride in on the dolphins-going along with that whole 'dolphin friendly' logo they put on the cans of tuna)

Thats all I really have so far-except for this ending:
In the end it comes down to where its just the battle weary trio, the president of the factory, and the can of ravioli. The president somehow gets their can openers away from them, or takes away their Power ranger status, and (while the president is running toward them to dtrike the final blow) the ravioli forces Tiger/Wolf or Rabbit to open him/her/it up and throw the meat, pasta and sauce so the president slips and falls. Well, this does happen in a slow-mo sad way.....one of the girls opens the can while the other two are hurt in a heap with scars, hands outreached and eyes full of tears saying "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Then, again in slow mo the other girl opens it by its pull tab and chucks it on the floor. The president slowly trips, flies through the air, (does a flip lol) and lands on his back. Then the scene gets very dramatic and finally, blacks out. *The Next Morning* The girls are standing in front of a grave under a tree (its the can) And then they reflect on their expirience, and how they will always check the label of the canned foods they buy, and how they will never think of ravioli the same way again. Then in boxes, and panels, I'll show the face of each of the girls and in a box next to them will be some words. Like "So Ravioli may be gone....etc."

Yeah, dont worry, cuz I will eitehr find a way to make this in 20 pgs, or just do certain parts of it.

Remember-always eat Tuna that has the 'Dolphin Friendly' logo! ^_^
She talks to the student and tells all, and gains an ally in her quest. Meanwhile, with Kokujo, he finds out about the Kuko's evil plot. He feels bad of course, but there's no way he can cure the cold, and with the Kuko still at large, he can't become a human to help the Tanuki. So there they are, both wronged by the Kuko, and with only two weeks to set things right.

Please help me decide!
I like the first idea best! Its very original and is something that I might actually read. Idea two sees a bit generic. Good luck! wink
I agree, Idea #1 is better! Sounds really funny. xd
Idea 1 sounds really cute! Pretty original!
personally i think idea #1 is a better choice. Its really cute and original!
biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces