Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anticrab
EquiusStrongPooBear
Anticrab
EquiusStrongPooBear
I'm just gonna sit here in shock because I never knew there where homestucks on Gaia. ( /) ° o°)/)

We are a rare breed, indeed. A lot of Gaia users don't like homestucks because we go to their anime conventions or something. We ain't got no where else to go. Muh

It's true, I've been trying to find homestucks on here to befriend but it's just hard. Almost as hard as finding a homestuck in real life.

Yeahhh same here. We can all be homestuck friends. I honestly don't think I'll ever find any homestucks in real life. ): I have a key chain guys come onnnnnn talk to meee. *cries because my friends who don't read homestuck have deal with me because I have no one else to vent to*

Oh poor baby. I have like 3 homestuck friends in real life. But oh, a key chain? Did you make it or buy it? I'd love to get some key chains. ; v ;
EquiusStrongPooBear
Anticrab
EquiusStrongPooBear
Anticrab
EquiusStrongPooBear
I'm just gonna sit here in shock because I never knew there where homestucks on Gaia. ( /) ° o°)/)

We are a rare breed, indeed. A lot of Gaia users don't like homestucks because we go to their anime conventions or something. We ain't got no where else to go. Muh

It's true, I've been trying to find homestucks on here to befriend but it's just hard. Almost as hard as finding a homestuck in real life.

Yeahhh same here. We can all be homestuck friends. I honestly don't think I'll ever find any homestucks in real life. ): I have a key chain guys come onnnnnn talk to meee. *cries because my friends who don't read homestuck have deal with me because I have no one else to vent to*

Oh poor baby. I have like 3 homestuck friends in real life. But oh, a key chain? Did you make it or buy it? I'd love to get some key chains. ; v ;

Aw thank you. And my best friend hates it! You're lucky!
Oh, I donated to the kickstarter a while back. Everyone who donated 50 dollars or more got a sburb key chain. =D it is my prized possession, it's such nice quality and all shiiinyyyy

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
EquiusStrongPooBear

Anticrab

talk too me. i think about nothing else and only have one irl HS friend.
ohh! and tumbler is a good place tool look. once you start following a couple HS fans it will seem like you are drowning in the fandom.

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Melancholy Otaku
Anyone see Hussie's tweets? I think I'm gonna cry.

no i am not on twitter. y? what did he say?
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
EquiusStrongPooBear

Anticrab

ohh! and tumbler is a good place tool look. once you start following a couple HS fans it will seem like you are drowning in the fandom.

Ah, if only I had even one! I just have to stop myself from quoting it all the time. I always forget that no one else reads it around me. /=
Ha ha, yeah I use tumblr! It's sort of the only place where I can ramble and be a major nerd about Homestuck all the time and no one judges me. heh
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
Melancholy Otaku
Anyone see Hussie's tweets? I think I'm gonna cry.

no i am not on twitter. y? what did he say?

ha ha I'm guessing you're talking about the funny shipping stuff? I feel the guy, I'm not the biggest shipper either. Must get frustrating.
Awyis. I found it. The Homestuck thread.

Anxious Phantom

20,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
Anticrab
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
EquiusStrongPooBear

Anticrab

Ah, if only I had even one! I just have to stop myself from quoting it all the time. I always forget that no one else reads it around me. /=
Ha ha, yeah I use tumblr! It's sort of the only place where I can ramble and be a major nerd about Homestuck all the time and no one judges me. heh

IKR! My bro will say the most perfect things and i just have to sit there and hold back the snickering cuz not only does he not read homestuck, he hates it. emotion_0A0 He refuses to read it because of the "fan base"

yesterday i was drawing on him with purple marker against his will and he said "why did you bleed on me" (meaning how marker bleeds through paper. it was to perfect.)
so then i said "why r u offended. its not like its low-blood"
then he was all like emotion_eyebrow "homestuck?"
and i was all like emotion_awesome
then he was all like emotion_donotwant and he hit me...

this is my tumbler in case u want to follow me. i'll follow u to.
http://whiteknightsyndrome.tumblr.com/
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
Anticrab
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
EquiusStrongPooBear

Anticrab

IKR! My bro will say the most perfect things and i just have to sit there and hold back the snickering cuz not only does he not read homestuck, he hates it. emotion_0A0 He refuses to read it because of the "fan base"

yesterday i was drawing on him with purple marker against his will and he said "why did you bleed on me" (meaning how marker bleeds through paper. it was to perfect.)

Ahahahahahhaaa I know. My best friend reacts the same way whenever I say anything about it. I'm always quoting it/making jokes from it though without her knowledge. Heh heh heh I am a sneaky homestuck. I told her once I was going to take her out behind the wood shed and give her a big hug. Poor girl, she actually thinks I'm funny.

Aha those faces are the perfect way to describe the majority of my homestuck conversations. Goodness though, that seems to be everyone's excuse for not reading it. Even if the fanbase were as horrible as everyone thinks they are, that's still not a great reason to not give something a chance.

Oh yes, I will follow you! Some time tomorrow probably though. I'm on my phone and I'd like to catch up on my dashboard because I haven't been on in a couple of days.
My tumblr is roadtogolgotha.tumblr.com
it's my art blog so I don't post all that much. When I follow you though it'll be my main blog, schindlerwashere. Ha you don't have to follow me on there if you don't want, it's just history and culture an junk no one cares about! =D
How To Break A Heart
Awyis. I found it. The Homestuck thread.

You did it. You climbed the whole mountain.

Party Animal

Two days with no upd8: worry for everyone's safety.
Shoo Out The Clowns
Two days with no upd8: worry for everyone's safety.

Must mean something awesome's about to happen though. =)

Cries because that's the only thing that gets me through periods of no upd8s.

Lucky Noob

Gayest update ever.
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
Anticrab
f_a_i_t_h_l_e_s_s
EquiusStrongPooBear

Anticrab

That's hilarious, I don't really have any friends who dislike it but I have been trying to get a guy I like to read it. emotion_kirakira

A majority of the time me and my friend just hang out and act like Nepeta and Karkat for hours on end. It's a lot of fun. emotion_c8

I'll follow you! I'm http://shoresofpurple.tumblr.com/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces