Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vartox
Hiroy
Vartox
Haven't we already seen how Doc Scratch was made? It was Lil Cal + Vriska's cue ball.

Don't forget about the most important ingredient in the creation of a first guardian.
Genetic code. And we all knew where that code came from right? wink
Gamzee?

Sort of. But I can't personally link together or understand what would cause players to write cryptic messages that altogether make a genetic code.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Dammit hussie, you make fun of us to keep us off your trail.
And then you pull it out.
Im really dying to know the rest of the ancestors names, anyone else with me?

Barton Noob

8,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welp. Hussie just confirmed that UU and uu are two people in one body. I imagine the Juju locks on the walls has something to do with it, Jujus seem to be magic. Or at least, radioactive.

So basically, that's the bed in the middle all green and red striped, and in order to keep the other persona from going free, they lock up both legs, and that activates the juju and switches personalities and maybe that's where blood color gets switched too?

Also, yes. I don't really care about the names as much as I do about what they LOOK like.

Lonely Seraph

I
What
Wait
Why
What
I
I
No
UU babu what
I
Hussie no

Devoted Explorer

HALF CALLED IT
Called it. Completely.
Well, not the Us being green little monsters, but intities in the same exact body.
The only change I expect appearance wise is symbols, eye color, and cheek color. Maybe no eyelashes and a violent expression as well.

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Oh my god the session logo's.
Green, red, and purple.
I can't.

Lonely Seraph

Its Contagious
Green, red, and purple.
I can't.

I saw that on Tumblr, and I feel really lame for asking this but what does it mean? :C Is it about UU, uu, and Gamzee? -lamelamelame-

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
Mia-Nyan
Its Contagious
Green, red, and purple.
I can't.

I saw that on Tumblr, and I feel really lame for asking this but what does it mean? :C Is it about UU, uu, and Gamzee? -lamelamelame-

I don't know much either, but it seems like gamzee is really jumping all over the place in homestuck.
Like with john and the clowns, him crossing out things using eq's blood because he's the hero of void and that code.
So it could really just be a coincidence that the session colors match up with those three.

Dapper Fatcat

I honestly can't get over the updates as of late >.>
Calliope is very kawaii.

Lonely Seraph

Its Contagious
I don't know much either, but it seems like gamzee is really jumping all over the place in homestuck.
Like with john and the clowns, him crossing out things using eq's blood because he's the hero of void and that code.
So it could really just be a coincidence that the session colors match up with those three.

Gamzee is, after all, the main character.

Versatile Receiver

I kind of wonder why Gamzee blocked out mentions of himself in Rose's log. I mean I'm sure we'll find out eventually but so far everything he's done in act 6 has been pretty weird and inexplicable. So mysterious :U

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
Vartox
I kind of wonder why Gamzee blocked out mentions of himself in Rose's log. I mean I'm sure we'll find out eventually but so far everything he's done in act 6 has been pretty weird and inexplicable. So mysterious :U

It seems like he did (and did so in Equius blood to boot). The little winky clown face seems to imply that Gamzee was the one who did it.

Fashionable Phantom

8,200 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
These updates, omg, I can't even handle them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff