Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Codger

User Image I sure hope Roxy can hold her own.

Phantom

Saaaaame. Roxy my precious baby. ;_;

Shirtless Codger

That troll does seem like a badass though, I wonder if she's really hostile or just being territorial?

Shy Cat

mmmm young condesce emotion_drool

Party Animal

YEEEEAHHHHH GIVE HER HELL ROXY

Riunite's Fav

Assimilated Player

10,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
NO ROXY NO DO A REVERSAL

Dapper Ghost

s**t, I read those last two posts as Doxy instead of Roxy

It's too early for Roxy to die. :/

...Dirk, you better plug in that window RIGHT QUICK.

Party Animal

For Tomorrow
NO ROXY NO DO A REVERSAL

PUSH THE TRIANGLE BUTTON

Shameless Shapeshifter

The humans are coming into contact with the Alternians really early on this session, albeit by accident.

Devoted Explorer

As much this little condesence seems lovely, i am afraid i am too busy noticingher STRANGLING ROXY TO DEATH than probably examine her beauty.

Hopefully this is just a knockout or something.

But Jake met (by most of us believe) prescratch mindfang, Roxy met the Condesence. So Dirk and Jane might meet someone too. I swear to god, prescratch sufferer, executioner or summoner , GH, Dolorosa, etc etc, is going to make me flip my ******** s**t.

Devoted Explorer

Oh and,

happy page 314.
DimiDizy6d
As much this little condesence seems lovely, i am afraid i am too busy noticingher STRANGLING ROXY TO DEATH than probably examine her beauty.

Maybe she's like Dirk and is coming onto Roxy really intensely? That's how blackrom ships sail, right?

Devoted Explorer

tremorSensation
DimiDizy6d

Maybe she's like Dirk and is coming onto Roxy really intensely? That's how blackrom ships sail, right?

That just gave me a idea.

What if prescratch HIC was always watching roxy, just hopping through the windows all of this time, and slowly hated her for it because she assumed roxy was doing it just to annoy her. Now she's just getting revenge because clearly she has a few screws losses up there.

Or well, something a little less nonshippy, maybe HIC is trying to make roxy fall asleep to help her in the session. And doing it in the worst way possible. Remarkably bad actually.

Shameless Fatcat

This is my life and freedom is my profession
This is my mission throughout all flight duration
There is a core and it's hardcore

I have nothing to contribute, but I can't pass up posting on 314

All is hardcore when made with love
Love is a voice of a savage soul
This savage love is undestructable

Shirtless Codger

Hey I have a question for those of you who use Pesterchum.
I'm still kinda new to using it so I don't know if this happens regularly, or if it's just my luck. x'D
But I've had like... 6 chumhandles so far, and it seems to me that whenever I make one, a notice pops up saying that it's already being used, even if I've been on it for several hours, so it switches my chumhandle back to pesterchumclient blahblahblah, has this happened to you guys? Or is it just my dumb luck that whenever I make a handle, it's taken?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff