Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Perfectionist

16,050 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Timid 100
Alrie Iceclaw Dreamer
Nomadic Wanderer

Um, hi. I've been lurking in the thread for a while and finally decided to post.

Did you mean 36 instead? Because if 26 is the highest score anyone at your school made, people at your school are pretty dumb.

Excuse me, but you do realize how rude that statement was right?

1) It was *ME* who made the 26 score.
2) It was *ME* who got the highest in my *CLASS*, not the whole school
3) My score would have been *HIGHER*, if I had finished the math section in time; I'm good at math, but it takes me a little longer sometimes, and (as it was my first time taking the ACT), I didn't think to just start filling in bubbles when I was running out of time.
4) Reading the last, consider that I got a 26 on my very *FIRST* try at the ACT.
5) A score of 26 means that I am in about the 83rd percentile, meaning my score was above 83% of the scores of all students taking the test.
6) A 36 is a *PERFECT* score and can be extremely hard to get; only one person in my school has ever made that score (that I know of) and he was, quite literally, a genius.

Sorry if that came off as extremely rude; I just meant that 26 is odd for the highest score considering not much writing is involved. I understand about the math part, especially if you don't review right before you go in. Remembering everything to do THEN doing it is what takes so long. Typically in high school, your "class" is your entire graduating class.
If you tried to defend yourself but then said that was only the first time you took it, why didn't you just defend yourself with your highest score instead, or for that matter, your super score?
Besides, it's not like your score will really change the mind of the troll anyway. Bringing up this entire subject probably just made him laugh.

On a more Homestuck related note: which heroes shirts do you all think will come out next?

Generous Shapeshifter

7,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Nomadic Wanderer

Sorry if that came off as extremely rude; I just meant that 26 is odd for the highest score considering not much writing is involved. I understand about the math part, especially if you don't review right before you go in. Remembering everything to do THEN doing it is what takes so long. Typically in high school, your "class" is your entire graduating class.
If you tried to defend yourself but then said that was only the first time you took it, why didn't you just defend yourself with your highest score instead, or for that matter, your super score?
Besides, it's not like your score will really change the mind of the troll anyway. Bringing up this entire subject probably just made him laugh.

On a more Homestuck related note: which heroes shirts do you all think will come out next?

That is my only score. I've only taken it once. My family doesn't have the money for me to take it too many times, and we were satisfied with a 26 for now.

And Homestuck related, I'm not really sure myself. I've haven't been good at keeping track of the merch since I can't get any. I want a hoodie soooooo badly. XD

Unstoppable Krampus

Absolute favorite Bro ask blog.

The Strider Sexperience.

If nothing else, listen to the recordings. I was literally crying they made me laugh so hard.

User Image

Dapper Ghost

Sarahsuke
Tofu Overlays
Whats your favorite fanfiction/fanventure/fansomethingelse?
Here's some lighthearted stuff if you feel that things are getting too dark in canon:

- Harmonystuck: A beautiful and happy Alternate Universe where everything is cute and nothing hurts.

Wha. What am I reading? Is this serious? (I mean, it doesn't have some well hidden dark underside? I'm just kind of paranoid when it comes to lighthearted settings, I keep expecting them to turn out to be actually sinister.) I must investigate further...

Anyway, my favourite of aaaaaaaall the fanadventures is promstuck. It is simply the funniest. (Also I get horribly biased towards John/Karkat whenever I am craving fluff and/or humour. So that aspect is also a plus.)

Other than that, my favourite fansomethingelse could accurately be described as "anything involving the Midnight Crew, ever, because they're boss." (And the rest of the Intermission/the Felt, too.) I mean, fanafic, fanart, crazy AUs that make no sense to the uninitiated, the different character interpretations and headcanons floating about, all of that stuff. (The most persistant headcanon I've yet come across is "Diamonds Droog is actually a very cultured psychopath with well-controlled homicidal urges." I cannot unsee it. I really can't.) It's all just so fun, ahhh.
Oh, but in terms of actual fics and stuff, the stabdads ones are hilarious and heartwarming at the same time.

Fluffy Cat

Lady Gyrfalcon
Wha. What am I reading? Is this serious? (I mean, it doesn't have some well hidden dark underside? I'm just kind of paranoid when it comes to lighthearted settings, I keep expecting them to turn out to be actually sinister.) I must investigate further...
Well, if I linked to the likes of "Goodnight, Nepeta" and "Veil Death," the thread would drown in its own tears...

Versatile Dabbler

5,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Tofu Overlays
Whats your favorite fanfiction/fanventure/fansomethingelse?

(directed toward everyone who sees this post because I couldn't figure out how to word it properly.)

Be the Seadweller Lowblood

And the awesome thing is that it is still updooting! } D

Dapper Businessman

Twisted Lady
Absolute favorite Bro ask blog.

The Strider Sexperience.

If nothing else, listen to the recordings. I was literally crying they made me laugh so hard.

User Image

Unrelated question here, why's your Rose avi have the Kanaya mood bubble?

Unstoppable Krampus

EridanPrinceOfHope

Because I wanted her to be talking to Kanaya. 3nodding

User Image

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Yo, Homestuckers of Gaia... want to help a fellow fan out?

My avatar is currently in the arena and I could use some nice votes. heart

(and dude, those ask blogs are hilarious/awesome; a bunch of my friends run some...LOL)

Dapper Ghost

Sarahsuke
Lady Gyrfalcon
Well, if I linked to the likes of "Goodnight, Nepeta" and "Veil Death," the thread would drown in its own tears...

Hahahaha, I guess that makes sense, so. I think I was just surprised.

Dapper Businessman

Twisted Lady
EridanPrinceOfHope

Because I wanted her to be talking to Kanaya. 3nodding

User Image

Makes sense 3nodding

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

My favorite fanadventure isn't worksafe and it features Kanaya as a pimp.

Romantic Noob

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kara Kazeneko

(and dude, those ask blogs are hilarious/awesome; a bunch of my friends run some...LOL)

Which ones do they run? O:
So As I Pray
My favorite fanadventure isn't worksafe and it features Kanaya as a pimp.

what is it omg

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Tofu Overlays
Kara Kazeneko

Which ones do they run? O:

Here's a few of them (and yes, these crazy awesome folks really are my friends IRL) =

http://ask-zoosmellpooplord.tumblr.com/ (my bud Emily, who kicks a** at creating Homestuck fan art)

http://ask-insufferableprick.tumblr.com/ (Kayla the badass, and Emily's BFF)

http://ask-flightybroad.tumblr.com/ (Sammy the forever cute and amazing)

http://ask-farmstinkbuttlass.tumblr.com/ (Sarah the fabulous artist who's equally as awesome as Emily)

http://askanincrediblyrudeindividual.tumblr.com/ (Akira is teh coolest fellow Homestucker I know - and love her Karkat cosplay sooo much; makes me proud to be one of the folks who got her into Homestuck)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff