kitkati
Catcha
Professor Periwinkle
Catcha
I've been working on some Vriska fanart. She's fun to draw. 3nodding

I'll say!

LOVE. Her arm especially looks cool!
I just finished this one.

Vriska IS really, really fun to draw. I don't know what it is about her exactly.

Anyway, not sharing my own crappy doodles because of the aforementioned crappiness and the fact that I don't know where the scanner is, but I will compliment the two of you on your drawings - very nice! Sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say. I love looking at Homestuck fanart. It is pleasant on my eyeballs.

Thanks!
Le gasp!
A Homestuck thread!

<333

Clean Wolf

DarlingDear220
Le gasp!
A Homestuck thread!

<333

Welcome! Pull up a chair and stay a while!

Can I offer you a glass of Sopor Slime?
Professor Periwinkle
Can I offer you a glass of Sopor Slime?

Are you sure? I hear it can do strange things to your head! o:

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
]Poor Tavros. He always has such good intentions.

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Catcha

I know! Gosh, now Jade has another troll to be angry with : (
Queen of the POM-POMs
Catcha

:33< *lowers ears sadly and says "poor tavros h3 is trying so hard to boost his s3lf-purrst33m it mak3s me purrably sad*

(No but seriously, poor tavros, his life is so tragic D: But I'm glad his storyline has developed a little bit more I'm really starting to like him a lot also I need to make my avi more troll like :33)
Soviet Mudkipz Liek U
Queen of the POM-POMs
Catcha

:33< *lowers ears sadly and says "poor tavros h3 is trying so hard to boost his s3lf-purrst33m it mak3s me purrably sad*

(No but seriously, poor tavros, his life is so tragic D: But I'm glad his storyline has developed a little bit more I'm really starting to like him a lot also I need to make my avi more troll like :33)

Tavros is behaving really weirdly... I'm glad Jade didn't rage at him, though I kind of had a feeling she wouldn't. Jade seems too sweet to get angry at someone who didn't mean to do anything wrong and isn't being deliberately inflammatory. :T

EDIT: Just read the latest update. Oh, Tavros. Oh NO, Tavros.
kitkati
Soviet Mudkipz Liek U
Queen of the POM-POMs
Catcha

Tavros is behaving really weirdly... I'm glad Jade didn't rage at him, though I kind of had a feeling she wouldn't. Jade seems too sweet to get angry at someone who didn't mean to do anything wrong and isn't being deliberately inflammatory. :T

Yeah he is being strange. I wish I had known earlier that they talked while dreaming. Maybe they'll be some weird flashback and it will explain everything. Also have you read the most recent posts!? It's very odd that this is coming together like this but to be honest I can imagine it (wouldn't expect it but now seeing it I can understand it) and I can see that the conversation would go as thus.
kitkati

EDIT: Just read the latest update. Oh, Tavros. Oh NO, Tavros.

I KNOW D:

Tavros! My heart aches about what just happened.
Soviet Mudkipz Liek U
kitkati
Soviet Mudkipz Liek U
Queen of the POM-POMs
Catcha

Yeah he is being strange. I wish I had known earlier that they talked while dreaming. Maybe they'll be some weird flashback and it will explain everything. Also have you read the most recent posts!? It's very odd that this is coming together like this but to be honest I can imagine it (wouldn't expect it but now seeing it I can understand it) and I can see that the conversation would go as thus.

Homestuck is all about the weird flashbacks, so it's very possible!

If you're talking about this flushed business, then yeah, I didn't really see this coming either, but it makes sense if I think about it a bit...Tavros has probably never met anyone who has been as kind to him as Jade before.

Romantic Genius

6,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I never like Tavros
But he seems a little bit better since he started to talking to Jade.

And he has Red Feelings for her now?

Oh man the suspense is killing me
UPDATE ALREADY.
kitkati

If you're talking about this flushed business, then yeah, I didn't really see this coming either, but it makes sense if I think about it a bit...Tavros has probably never met anyone who has been as kind to him as Jade before.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm talking about. I mean in the conversation that he had with her in her sleep was nice. He was able to about stuff without someone being uninterested and she did compliment him and was nice. So I guess I could see where It came from. I just wish it didn't come up so suddenly and so... late for lack of a better term. It feels like forever since that one conversation ever happened.

@lianalizard: It's ok if you never really liked him.

and yeah it needs to update asap.
LianaLizard
I never like Tavros
But he seems a little bit better since he started to talking to Jade.

And he has Red Feelings for her now?

Oh man the suspense is killing me
UPDATE ALREADY.

Yeah, I'm glad he's trying to improve his self-esteem and kind of growing a spine, even if he is doing it SO HORRIBLY WRONG.
"AT: bEING NOT PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED IS MOST CERTAINLY THE KEY TO HAVING HIGH SELF ESTEEM,"
Oh dear.
kitkati

Yeah, I'm glad he's trying to improve his self-esteem and kind of growing a spine, even if he is doing it SO HORRIBLY WRONG.
"AT: bEING NOT PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED IS MOST CERTAINLY THE KEY TO HAVING HIGH SELF ESTEEM,"
Oh dear.

This is exactly what I told my friend when we were discussing it. He's trying so hard and yet failing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff