Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Zorya
Most of us know that you have good intentions towards any beginner artist that comes around, but he is lost cause at this moment and has the reply pattern that we all saw before.

Yeah that's pretty much the conclusion I reached too. It's just difficult to talk to people like this because they're so sure that they're right and the rest of the world is wrong.

Still, I feel kinda bad for him. He seems to be completely unaware of his shortcomings.

Aged Codger

ninitan
Still, I feel kinda bad for him. He seems to be completely unaware of his shortcomings.

It's okay, probably within the next 15 years he'll have them pointed out to him as he does things like get jobs, pay rent and date.
Annie Felis
ninitan

It's okay, probably within the next 15 years he'll have them pointed out to him as he does things like get jobs, pay rent and date.

I don't know, this is from his web site
Quote:
I go by the alias, TapSkill, because when you hire me, you tap into my deep reservoir of skill and experience.

This one may be too far gone.

Aged Codger

ninitan
Annie Felis
ninitan

I don't know, this is from his web site
Quote:
I go by the alias, TapSkill, because when you hire me, you tap into my deep reservoir of skill and experience.

This one may be too far gone.

Wow, that's a hell of a lot of arrogance. I'm detecting an even stronger scent of Dunning-Kruger here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff