Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you make one or planning to?

I'm making one which set place in fuedal Japan in 1334. It about a young water demon(Koori no musume) who has goddess blood coursing through her veins but she's unaware of her hertiage,so she must travel along with her two handsome guardians,Bunrakuken and Hikozaemon whom she meet after she was ran from her grandfather's kingdom. During her quest she slowly discovers the sercets of her heritage.

This manga going: Have nudity,sexual situtations, viloence and of course yaoi and many lovely bishounen and bishoujo. wink
Gerne(sp?): Drama/Romance/Angst/Horror/Action and Adventure
Title:Ice Crystals
yeah! im making one too. mine is set here on earth at some points, and in another realm in others. im not gonna reveal any plot, and ill put it up on my photobucket account when im done up to a certain point. just a couple pages more....

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
Oh. sweatdrop

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
It's understandable, since it's a subforum in the Art Discussion rather than A/M/C. Still, that's why there's an announcement of it at the top of this forum. 3nodding
i'm trying to, but it's not finished.
I'm actually in the progress of 6 mangas, but the majority of them are doujinshis, and I dont take them too seriously. sweatdrop
I'm working on one currently as well. Mine is set in the 21st century with four college students that all become friends, two are a guy( Osiris) and girl(Isis) that are twins.The main character is the other guy (Eros) and the only one that is blue eyes/light brown hair. He befriends a young and cute freshman girl (Hestia) and eventually, their friendship gets pushed to a night of passion. One problem: she was a virgin and gave herself to him out of love, and he sayd to her afterwards the feelings weren't mutual. Naturally, she goes nuts and tries to just die out in a stormy night but is met up by a ghost(Ratziel) that killed herself back in the 1920s for the same thing! The ghost consoles her and asks her what she wishes for more than anything and she asks to have her innocence back. Of course, the ghost grants the wish and in result, wipes her memory clean of Eros and seals Hestia's "love" up in a rose quartz cross necklace that Hestia wears throughout the rest of the story, not knowing what its purpose will serve. Yes the story goes farther than that because it's mostly set around how real love can prevail, but without too much of the cheesy stuff other mangas have. There's minor violence and nudity with a brief sex scene or two that doesn't go all hentai. There's also reference to pagan magick since my main characters are mostly pagan. The story is called "A Perfect Wish".
Mine is about an apathetic prostitute who goes home with a broken man one night. She gets caught up in a nasty barfight, and this man saves her live and takes her to his home. He asks about her story, saying that girls don't just appear in trashy bars in the middle of the night. He finds out that she smuggled heroin, and fell in love with one of the drug lords in an organized crime stunt. However, he broke her heart and tried to kill her, so she ran away. At this, he tells her the real reason that he took her home- she reminded him of someone he once loved, and he wanted to be with someone on the last night of his life. And, uh, that's all I've got so far. >>
It's called LOVE AND ADDICTION.
Cool Title.

Dapper Hunter

I think the one I'm trying to make is a tad over done. The usual demon slayers, except they're brother and sisters. And the title is Seto Onii-san

Sparkly Girl

13,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Clambake 200
Kouiji is a 16 year old highschool student who has an after school job, a detective agency, He was granted special powers to shapeshift when he stumbled apon a small lake in the middle of the forest. He can change into anything he wants to, from a girl version of himself for , ahem, "undercover" to a gang leader If he stays in a different form for more then 4 hours he is stuck in that form for 2 days. Also, there is a mysterious organization who is very suspicious of how he solves his cases Also he has to try to hide his secret from his crazy old grandfather who is a very...well...strange old 'fella Plus on his schedule he has to juggle going on dates with his girlfriend K(Insert name here) who is very upset when he all of a sudden dissapears
(It's a manga I created and will be starting soon! ^_^)

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
i'm starting a romance/kinda fighting but i'm still having trouble with the guys
I'm tryin to make one as well.

One day set back ages ago in Japan, 14 year old Shizuma is trying to tell her mother of something she saw. When her mother doesn't listen and goes back to talking to her friend, Shizuma walks over to the next room. An annoying aquaintance starts to run over to her, calling out her name. When Shizuma gets fed up, she grabs a cloak, wraps it around her, and walks up the stairs. When she comes back into view, she is a miraculous creature, with wings that reflected blue and green lights. She ran into her room and stared out the window. Eventually, she jumped out the window into a forest behind her old home. Little did Shizuma know that this would be a long journey. Fighting old loves. Killing friends. Being tested... Even possibly sacrificing her own life...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff