Welcome to Gaia! ::

redface My art skills are somewhat limited, so I feel slightly embarrased posting in the Art section. Forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong category.

I'd like to start a weekly story posted on Gaia, mostly written work, but I would love to team up with someone and post one or two pictures each week that tie in with the story, along with a few images for the first posts and maybe a sig or something.

Vague story - a group of three cyberpunk kids are forced to move to Japan. It is very 'near futuristic', cyberpunky, teenage behaviour style things going on. I don't want to give too much away in public though blaugh

I've already written the first five chapters but they need rewriting, and I'd love to tie Gaia into the story line somehow. Also any ideas you might have on story and posting and anything really would be great.

I can't pay I'm afraid, but it would be a joint project, so if anyones interested please, please post a couple of samples below. You'll need to be on Gaia quite a bit (I usually am) and be able to knock out a couple of pics a week. I'd like it to almost become the Gaia soap opera xd

Nikolai
I would help but I don't have a scanner. gonk
im usually on during the day and i have a scanner. i would be honored to draw for you. just pm me with details okay? xd
ooh oooh!!!! pick me!!! PICK ME

i will be willing to help kind sir

if you need to see any examples there are some at my DeviantART
Thanks both of you xd Good stuff minidemonx!

Anyone else interested in giving this a shot? No rush by the way, this isn't insta-art!
Here
here is a page I drew for my other comic, without speech bubbles. I may end up just croping it and using the image in another piece.
I don't like her hair though. scream Stupid, evil hair!!!
Suki_Cat - aww its looking good though surprised

narzisstisch - Sorry I havent got AIM and you're not accepting PMs redface I love the sound of your art so far - could you post a sample in the thread?
tahnks xD
I would draw for you that is if the story is interesting enough I haven't been on of lately cause I diesd I guess but I will try to be on more sweatdrop but yeah and if you need an example of my art you can go to . . . . http://setsuna18.deviantart.com/ 3nodding just PM me if you're interested.
If you are interested in my art style, let me know if you want me to draw you a picture!! My artwork is at this page!
I would be happy to draw somthing...but it would only be like one or two cause i've have been swamped with commissions and trades lately...
Thank you both of you xd heart

Is it OK if I post a couple of your piccies on my Cyberpunk thread?
my skill are great i would love to draw for u pm me with details if u pick me
Go ahead. Also, after break is over I can use the school scanner again twisted
I have tons more stuff in my skechbook domokun
Thanks Suki_Cat xd

I got your PM but I was scanning in piccies so it took me a while for Gaia to tell me stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff