Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*~Directory of those Seeking Partners for Collaborations~*~

Updated 10-22-08: One Writer Edit

-About-

Alright, well as I skimmed over the topics in CC, I noticed that there are many random threads that are made for the purpose of finding a writer or an artist to collaborate with on a comic project. Seeing this random scattering of topics, I decided to create a directory of those searching for partners (this was Miser Bellatrix's idea originally, so credit goes to her).

With a bunch of possible creators together in one directory, it would be easier for someone seeking a partner to find a candidate. There would be more selection and it would simply be easier to access and locate what you're looking for.

If you wish to participate and have your name added to the directory for people to see, simply submit the following information. You can post the information here or PM me.

-Submission Criteria-
Quit PM'ing me! Apply in this thread! Not only is finding applications in my inbox confusing(since I am an artist in this thread), but the thread is dying for lack of action anyways...

When submitting yourself, please include the following information [using the form, please, this thing takes forever to update, even if I don't have to go back and reformat everything you type.]:

***Please notice that your information goes AFTER the formatting.***

[color=indigo][b]Name: [/b][/color](Gaian and/or whatever you would like to be called)
[color=indigo][b]Job: [/b][/color] (What you would bring to the collaboration- Are you a writer? artist? Additionally, this decides which category you are listed under, so if acting as both, please define which you want to categorized as, otherwise I won't put you in.)
[color=indigo][b]Seeking:[/b] [/color](What you are looking for)
[color=indigo][b]Samples of your work:[/b] [/color] (Please submit links-I want to keep this as neat and organized as possible)
[color=indigo][b]Additional Info: [/b] [/color](Anything extra that you want people to know- your level of commitment, your opinion on your abilities, your plan for your project, specifics in what you're looking for, your pros and cons, etc...)
[color=indigo][b]Alternate Contact: [/b][/color] (If you want to provide an alternate contact route for people to talk to you)

Note: You MUST have samples or I will not add you. If you need a place to post your samples, try FictionPress if you're a writer or DeviantART if you're an artist. Both provide free membership.

(This applies to writers only)If for some reason you don't have any samples but absolutely must be added to this, there is one exception. If you have a short summary or synopsis of a story that you are creating, you may include this as your sample.

-Entry Edits/ Removals-
-If you already have an entry in the thread, and want to change it, just post again with the new entry. With the same formatting style. I will just delete the old entry and add you to the bottom like all the other ones. Ah, but say in your post that it's an edit, so I know to delete the old one. -

-Questions (and Answers)-
-If you have any questions, feel free to ask them and I'll answer them here-

-Does my sample have to be from the actual story I'm writing that I would use in the collaboration?
Not at all. For writers, when I say sample, I'm simply asking for any piece of work you've done. It can be anything from a short story to a novel, and there is no criteria for the subject matter. It can be a one page story on Fred the Talking Goldfish for all I care. The purpose of the sample is simply to allow seeking artists to see your abilities and writing style.

-Do I have to have worked on a comic before to apply?
Nope.

-If I'm interested in someone I see on the directory, does it matter how I contact them?
Not really. You can do it through this topic, by PM, or through means of alternate contact info they may provide.
~*~Available Writers~*~

-~*~-

Name: Soaringdragon226 / Becca
Job: Writer
Seeking: I'm not really seeking, I'm just available for an artist that might be interested.
Samples of your work:
FictionPress
Madness at Equilibrium
Additional Info: Like I said, I'm not necessarily seeking, I just love writing and I have tons of stories that I could use. I'm also willing to create a story from scratch based on the preference of the artist.
Alternate Contact: My e-mail is on my profile.

-~*~-

Name: Sin
Job: Scriptwritter, writter.
Seeking: Manga artist
Samples of your work: This is REALLY old...
Additional Info: I already have a story in mind, and its well rounded and thought out. It would require drawing a few Anthros (furries) and some reptiles (dragons, serphants.) I am pretty desprate sweatdrop I have been looking for a looooong time...
Page 1
1 small Panel- symbols on ground, like quotation marks, small panel
2 small Panel- Wind around sybmols pick up, symbols starting to light up.
3 Tall panel- Blast of light going upwards.
scripts like this...
Alternate Contact: Im- Lupefang, Msn- XfangX@msn.com

-~*~-

Name: WillieHewes
Job: Writer, in this case
Seeking: Artist for four-panel webcomic
Samples: I'm looking for someone to take over the art for GothBoy, my webcomic.
Additional info: GothBoy was a pretty popular webcomic in its day, and still gets a good number of hits, in spite of being dead. It's basically a funny/melancholy gagstrip about a bunch of chibi goths. Please check out the comic to see if it's something you'd enjoy drawing, I will be writing fairly detailed scripts for you to draw, though your creative input is very welcome.
You don't have to copy my style, as long as the characters are recognisable you're good to go. It's important that you're cool with the comic appearing in print as well as online; I'm a publisher too and would probably like to have books printed at some point. Compensation to be discussed... (don't get your hopes up)
Contact: my email is my Gaia name @yahoo.com, please put "amaranth" in the subject line to make sure I get it. Or PM, that works too.

-~*~-

Name: Call me Ishmael
Job: Writer, web-designer, marketeer
Seeking: Artist
Scripts I want to work on: Strip Poker (a group of friends get together for a CD release, and no one shows up...; can be done as is or as yaoi; level of nudity is up to the artist; once character designs are done, I need chibis); Chinese Chess (a lieutenant of the city guard needs to deal with a dragon; pending)); Hinami Neon (cyber-punk about a guy killing off his former associates; long-term commitment; we'll discuss compensation. Needs to have some ability to draw tech)
Other Position Needed to Fill: Colorer Needed
Additional Info: I'll do everything but the drawing; that's up to you. I want at least a weekly update.
Alternate Contact: Contact Chart

-~*~-

Name: Erriane/Anne.
Job: Writing, plot ideas (although input from the artist would obviously be welcome there), basic character designs and personalities, discussion, my personal 'universe' of story (as in not the Potterverse or the Gaiaverse, but along the same lines).
Seeking: An skilled artist, interested in fantasy and yaoi, able to work with poses and possessing a distinctive personal style.
Samples of your work: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12947413 -- Here is located the premise and what might be the first couple of pages.
Additional Info: It's on the page, but I want someone with a sense of humour but not too crack-addled, hopefully older than the average on Gaia (17+ might be nice) with a good handle on human anatomy, psychology and facial expressions. They'd also have to be an empathetic sort so they can get into the characters, because much of the story is personal. I want figures that aren't too cardboard-looking, and an ability to draw backgrounds.
Alternate Contact: scarlet_asphodel@hotmail.com is occasionally checked.

-~*~-

Name: Aeorith
Job: Writer/Artist if needed
Seeking: I would like to write plots or something of that sort. Webcomics, fanfics, manga, w/e. Just contact me.
Samples of your work:
http://www.harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?sid=163958 A fanfic I've been working on. I haven't written lately though.
Additional Info: No yaoi please. No, I dont hate it, it's just not something I like or want to write about. I am also a bit of an artist. That isn't what I'm applying as, but it's just an extra thing I'm okay at.
Alternate Contact: Um, please contact me on gaia or at my gmail. chiisaikitsune@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: princess_shaman / Queeny
Job: Script Writer
Seeking: Manga Artist
Samples of your work: http://freewebs.com/queenyz_stories/
Additional Info: I would like to start one of my manga as a webcomic. The story is a shoujo story based around cars and races, though they do not come up a lot. You could read the summary at my site above. I tend to be busy every once in a while (mostly because of school work), but I'm very committed to my work. You have to be commited and patient with me. I would prefer (traditional) black and white manga art. Other than that, I am very flexible. I also do costume designs.
Alternate Contact: PM me or universalknights@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: AgainstMyBetterJudgment
Seeking: An illustrator as crazy as me to illustrate a webcomic
Samples of your work: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/search.php?action=userposthistory&search_author=1870146 stressed sorry, that's the best I can do; just skim for the thick posts, or pm me if you'd prefer not to waste your time and I'll send some direct.
Additional Info: I've been looking for an illustrator off-and-on for two years now, during which time I've gone through three illustrators and still have nothing to show for it. While the script is not completely written, the plot is pretty much in the bag, and I feel confidant that (unless you are some sort of weirdo child-prodigy) my writing can keep pace with your drawing, if necessary. Comic will be in semi-monthly (quarterly??) installments and a site to host it has already been found (www.doghousecomics.com). Not very picky about deadlines, but work must be done, preferably before the birth of my firstborn/the anti-christ comes among us and we all burn up in the sun. Will probably be opening another general help-wanted thread outlining just what sort of webcomic it is; when I do I will probably post a link here. If you are uncomfortable with excessive gore, language, and partial nudity, there is no need for you to apply.
Alternate Contact: My AIM is f117jet. Tack an @aol.com on the end and you have my e-mail.

-~*~-

Name: Brigadier
Job: Writing, some art, and possibly coloring.
Seeking: Line artist and background artist.
Samples of your work: Tis for this idea.
Additional Info: I would draw this myself, but unlike some people, I cannot whip out a drawing of a person in the blink of an eye. Even those that take a while come out somewhat odd. Also, I don't really know how to draw a comic anyway. I never know which frames are important.
Alternate Contact: oOSSJCherryOo for AIM, SSJCherry@yahoo.com.

-~*~-

Name: Lt. Maguechi or Mandy
Job: Writer/Editor (well i draw to but i prefer to write, right now)
Seeking: Manga/Anime Artist/ Any Artist that will be willing to draw anything, any Genre and willing to take a challenge.
Samples of your work: My Story Thus Far
Additional Info: Well people have been saying that i am a pretty good writer when im in the mood, but usually im always in the mood so i will be writing till my story has finished so please i would like some one who doesnt mind drawing any kind of Genre and personality in the characters, I dont want them to get bored so please if im boring you just tell me to make it more intense and i will!!! So please PM me if you want to disscuss this. =) I usually ask people to rate my stories out of 10 and the lowest score i have got i think was a 8 or a 9.
Alternate Contact: (MSN) soccer_chicky_16@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Ajina or Mysterious C
Job: Writing (but I'd draw if someone wants me, I guess...)
Seeking: An artist.
Samples of your work: Well, here's my profile on FF.net. I've a story or two there, but I'd prefer to make storyboards for this comic. .
Additional Info: I'm free after about 4 PM (EST, I think) every week day, and all day most weekends. I can do storyboards, or actually write everything out, all detailed-like, if you'd prefer. I'm really easy going about art styles, and... yeah...
Alternate Contact: CPerkins27@yahoo.com.

-~*~-

Name: Hikaru
Seeking: Artist for my comic, Contact.
Samples of your work: deviantART*, Fanart-Central*, Fanart-Central, SheezyArt & Fanfiction.net.
Short Summary for the comic "Contact:"
A Shinigami named Arita has been mis-charaged with the death of another Shinigami. To clear her name she's sent to Earth to carry out Deeds. These being to bring the "unwanted to justice" (IE: kill people whose time is up). Seeing as her mere touch is enough to do the job she has to be careful who she comes in contact with.
Additional Info: Nothing I can think of...
Alternate Contact: Nope. PMs are fine (unless you have MSNM or YIM you can contact me there).
*Dead accounts, but still active for picture viewing. SheezyArt is the most updated.

-~*~-

Name: Wickeddelight or Sunandshadow
Job: Writer, assistant artist. (I'm an intermediate anime artist, so I can critique drawings and maybe help with drawing, coloring, lettering, although generally I prefer the writing part.)
Seeking: Co-writer and/or artist. Should preferably be over 18, and of course intelligent, literate and having read some books on various how-to-write topics, enthusiastic about designing a manga or anime series, willing to make suggestions on anything I am stuck on as well as listen to my (polite and constructive) constructive criticism and reasoning about why we should or shouldn't do something some way or other.
Samples of your work: http://home.comcast.net/~wickeddelite/writingindex.html
Additional Info: I'd like to do something big, like Bleach or Utena or Uninhabited Planet Survive... basically 26 or more anime episodes worth of content in a science fantasy world, with romance, comedy, maybe some fighting, and an eventual big dramatic mostly-happy ending. The reason I am seeking a co-writer is that I would want to do developmental work on the overall plot arc and the character and worldbuilding, and write a complete polished script for the first chapter before we tried to get anything illustrated.

I personally like to write yaoi and mpreg; it is not necessary for my co-writer also to write this, as we would probably each create some characters and the general outline of what plot things would happen to those particular characters. I also like shapeshifters, hermaphrodites, empathic/psychic bonds between a human and a dragon or similar, school settings, blackmail and characters capturing each other, masquerade balls and mistaken identity humor, secret admirers and love letters, etc., and it is necessary for a co-writer to have the same general taste in settings and plots because we would have to agree on those and develop them cooperatively. I am open to either an anthro or non anthro world, and a more science fictional or more magical setting. (Personally I usually combine both and get anthro aliens who can do magic, or shapeshifters who can look like animals, or 'sufficiently advanced technology indistinguishable from magic'.)

I would be willing to pay gaia gold or items for pages of penciled manga if I liked the work. (Inking and coloring optional.) I don't like western style art, I prefer shoujo anime style, a bit toward the stylized end of things like Utena's art, and I require an artist to be able to draw different male body types (slender, muscular, chubby) and at least one female body type. Depending on the project, some ability to draw anthros, animals, architecture, or magic runes and special effects might be helpful.

Alternate Contact: PM please smile

-~*~-

Name: Tznkai - Kevin Chen - Kevin
Job: Writer, Project lead.
Seeking: Penciler, Inker/Colorist/Letter/Photoshop expert. some combination of the previous job's responsbilities.
Samples of your work: Writing LJ, Project teaser
Additional Info: I'm looking for commited team players, willing to spend a lot of time on making something good, with an eye towards actual success. All participants will be required to eventually give their legal name for crediting reasons. Target schedule is around 2 or three a week, depending on the division of labor and slowest member of the team (likley myself). PM or E-mail for my AIM SN if you want to ask questions.
Alternate Contact: tznkai at gmail . com. Get my aim from one of those as well.

-~*~-

Name: Stop Him - real name: Colin Wales
Job: Writer/Editor
Seeking: Multiple comic/manga illustrators
Samples of your work: www.stop-him.com
Additional Info: I am seeking illustrators for a series composed of multiple stories all set on the same fantasy "world". This link provides nearly all the information needed. The page is also duplicated in a Gaia thread.
Alternate Contact: stop.him@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Crimson
Job: Writing
Seeking: An artist
Samples of your work: My FictionPress Account
Additional Info: I tend to write darker stories. I've no issue discussing story lines and compromissing with the artist, because drawing can be a pain in the a** at times. I'm looking for someone who doesn't have commitment issues as well. I only write het. stories. I'm pretty easy going and laid back, I'm not in a rush to get things started or finished.
Alternate Contact: If interested PM me and I'll give further contact information then.

-~*~-

Name:Akichi (real name's Stephanie)
Samples of your work: The only sample I have is a roleplay for ideas for a certain story: Gothic Fairyland
Additional Info: The story is darkish and whatnot so it'd have to be in gothic style. I will send scenes to the artist in play format (not story format. I hate it.) I usually give my artist freedom to draw as they want the scene to ride, but I will give instructions to character movement and things that must happen...
Alternate Contact: Either PM me or email me at ny_punkz@hotmail.com , or xakitoxsohmax@yahoo.com .

-~*~-

Name: Yamada
Job: Manga-ka (Writer)
Seeking: I am seeking an artist for the manga i am
creating.
Samples of your work: This is all I could find of my remaining crap. So its not my best but thisis the manga I am now working on. http://www.freewebs.com/atasuke-sakiyurai/myideas.htm
Additional Info: I am making a manga and i do need an artist, but there will have to be some tests before i can say you are the illistrator for my manga. If there are too many people asking to be an artist i will hold a contest. The winner will then be the illistrator for my manga. Now you have to be devoted to drawing. You cant just do one good drawing. They all have to be good.
Alternate Contact: You can contact me on Gaiaonline or my Yahoo Mail. BanriyuMasamune@yahoo.com.

-~*~-

Name: Tsukiyo
Job: Script writer.
Seeking: An artist for my soon-to-be shounen-ai webcomic, Pair Like This. I would like for anyone interested to be willing and able to commit to this comic. If there is a good possibilty that you will quit halfway through, or if you know that sometime in the near future you will no longer have the time to continue working on this, please do not even bother contacting me.
Samples of your work: Go here for the plot summary. Contact me for the script so far. Let it be known, however, that I won't send the script to everyone who asks. I will show it only to potential artists.
Additional Info: I have years of experience in writing, including script writing, though this will admittedly be my first time trying my hand at a comic script. Though this will be starting out as a webcomic, I hope for PLT to one day be published. I have a slight procrastination problem, so I do better with deadlines. However, once we actually get started, I'm in this for the long run.
Alternate Contact: I can almost always be contacted through YIM. Me screen name is catboy_dorei. I can also be contacted via email. My email address is shiranai_eikou@yahoo.com.

-~*~-

Name: Adrienne (Serafim_Azriel)
Job: Artist and Writer
Seeking: Artist and Writer, Currently Artist; preferably someone who can CG. Also willing to just collab or anything, really.
Samples of your work: Art
Writing
Additional Info: I can do more than one comic at once. I have my own scanner. I'd like to do, well, anything. My ideas are all available upon request. I have like, tons... I work better with someone else on something, but only if they're serious about it. I've already tried collabing on two others with people who weren't serious about it and well, great ideas, but they never ended up taking off or doing anything. I'd like to write or draw something I'd actually be interested in reading. I'm okay with drawing/ writing anything. I don't do pure smut though. I will do mature scenes, but only if they actually fit in with some sort of storyline. That's my only bother. I'm a decent BG artist. I can draw most animals, but they take longer than it takes me to draw humans. I have no problem with any sort of relationships and genre. I prefer fantasy and sci-fi, but that's just because it is what I get the most ideas for. Um... yea. I'm only really getting on Gaia for this exact purpose lately, so I'd prefer to be e-mailed. *nods*
Alternate Contact: samadiriel@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: TwilightShadows
Job: writer
Seeking: Manly an artist, possibly some one who can help with the site design
Samples of your work: Heres a link [X]
Additional Info: I'll take anyone who is as ambitious as me with this project. A small comic is nice but really would like to someday publish this story, or even make a decent online comic.
Alternate Contact: email fntasyfan@yahoo.com

-~*~-

Name: Rimbaum, or MaRu
Job: Writer/colorist
Seeking: Lineartist/collaborative brainstormer
Samples of your work: My dA
Additional Info: I am looking for a person willing to draw sci-fi/fantasy, and possibly include some shounen-ai and shoujo-ai. I'm not extremely picky about artstyle, but the ability to draw proportionately, on a schedule, and do what I request of you is required. I plan on updating either weekly or bi-weekly. And, of course, someone willing to help brainstorm with me is always a plus.
Alternate Contact: Send me a PM on Gaia, a note on dA, or send a message on AIM. My s/n is MrinCarente

-~*~-

Name: Aubrey
Job: Writer, Webdesigner
Samples of your work: Avaible upon request
Additional Info: I want someone with the ability to draw and love a yuri or yaoi (proberly shojo-ai or shonen-ai) and to give opinions on the content. I don't like people who can't think for themselves.
Alternate Contact: E-mail is the best way to reach me:
ofwings@gmail.com or aubrey@green-pens.com
Aim: aubthewriter
YIM: radish_head_spirit
MSN: ofwings@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Alexa, and my brother who I work with half of the time, Victor.
Job: Writer/idea tank.
Seeking: Artist and a character designer, or someone who can do both.
Samples of your work: http://www.fictionpress.com/~alexasummers
Additional Info: I work with my brother most of the time. I am willing to work other peoples ideas if they are willing to work with mine. I want to team up with an artist, not just boss them around. I'm willing to give a lot of freedom to the artist when it comes to panels, character designs, and such. I currently have two projects in mind: the main one, a super hero comic, and a personal side project. PM me for more information!
Alternate Contact: alisquid@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Autumn
Job: A Writer
Seeking: An artist with an open mind. Someone willing to really get into the comic.
Samples of your work: Some Samples. Most of it is poetry and not very recent. However, it will give you an okay idea of how I write. I can write fiction though. smile
Additional Info: If we make a manga, I am interested in tackling real issues... teenage pregnancy, school violence, teenage suicide, homosexuality... and not in the after-school special sort of way, in a real way. Something that kind of get's the inside story. I'm not saying any of those are bad things, I just want to give some perspective to them.
If we decide to do a comic strip I want to do something like A Softer World meets Sinfest.
Alternate Contact: panictothefever@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: KamiraKi/Amber
Job: Writer, mainly urban fantasy.
Seeking: Artist, preferably someone with a more realistic/cartoonish style rather than generic anime/manga.
Samples of your work: Fanfic Account. Some of the stories there are very old, so keep that in mind.
I don't have any of my original work online, but here is a list of some of my future story ideas for an idea of what I work with. Some of those I may be interested in turning into comics.
Additional Info: I'm willing, and in fact eager, to do both fan and original comics. I do a lot of planning before I start serious writing, so be ready for a while of plot working and character designing. I'd also like someone I can brainstorm with, so I know if they're happy with how the story is going. And I'm also doing at least two other comic projects with another artist(both still in the planning), but that shouldn't detract from any other projects.
Alternate Contact: My email is amythest910@yahoo.com, AIM handle is Taiiiver, and my LJ is kamiraki.livejournal.com.

-~*~-

Name: Lord_Kieves / Matthew
Samples of your work: Here
Additional Info: I'm looking either for a person to do a serious comic (manga, whatever you call it) on the story above or if they are looking for a comedy writer I'm free to do that on the side.
Alternate Contact: Traveler_cloak@yahoo.com is the easiest way to contact me

-~*~-

Name: Kiyes_Black_Rose / Stone.
Job: Writer and Colorist.
Seeking: An decent Manga artist who knows how to work and have fun... And is willing to do Yuri.
Samples of your work: Journal of Ideas,
I'll update this whenever I get new Manga Ideas... I'll also put Manga Scripts in there.
Additional Info:
I like to add romance to some of my stories, and sometimes I do add Gay Romance, but not usually... Unless its Yuri, it all depends on the plot. I'll write about anything, except Yaoi, Dojinishis, and Game Based Mangas. ;;>_> I like Fantasy the most though. XD And I just LOVE adding comedy to my scripts. 3nodding

Also, I'm not usually online during the weekdays, but on the weekends I am. I check my Email a lot, even during the weekdays.
Alternate Contact: Gaia or my Hotmail: demonicblackrose@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: GrimBen
Job: Writer [and Photoshopper]
Seeking: artist to draw satire/fantasy comics with.
Samples of your work:
Writing
Photoshops
Additional Info: I'd like to make a comic of my story An Unrealistic View full of myspace/bush/right wing satire. It'd help if you have a sense of humor.
Alternate Contact: AIM: grimben666

-~*~-

Name: Foxy
Samples of your work: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2181508/1/ (the main story I want drawn; I also have other works which you can find on my account.)
Additional Info: I want to work specifically on the story I just provided. OR, another idea I have. I will take input from my artist, but I will be the main writer of this project. No exceptions. :3 As well, the story is boy slash, for a bit of warning. Mostly what I'm looking for is someone who's lost for story ideas and needs something as solid as my own stories, and someone who has a very distinctive, dark style. Manga style is okay, but a east-meets-west type style as well intrigues me. I want to see art examples before we can collab; as well, it would be helpful if you drew one or more of my characters (quick sketches are fine) before I do agree to be your partner.
Alternate Contact: If you have a fictionpress account, you can message me on there. I as well have an MSN--PM me for the adress.

-~*~-

Name: Keiko_Asaya ((Ren))
Job: I'm a fiction/romance writer.
Seeking: I'm looking for an artist who likes mild romance, the subject of death, weird creatures, and strange stories.
Samples of your work: http://forums.harperteenfanlit.com/forums/152919/ShowPost.aspx#152919 http://forums.harperteenfanlit.com/forums/50116/ShowPost.aspx
Additional Info: I would love to get book one finished of a story called Haze. I'm a pretty good writer but I do get the occasional writer's block when it comes to my story. I'm very creative and try and use ideas that are original although it's always possible for something to sound similair to something else.
Alternate Contact: Hidden_n_Camo@yahoo.com or Kisaluvshiro@aol.com ((I'm on tokyopop as well kisaluvshiro))

-~*~-

Name: Azukete
Job: Artist / Writer
Seeking: Colourist
Samples of your work: Sheezyart
Additional Info: I need a colourist for my current comic / illustrations or for new stories. I'm a terrible computer colourist, so I'd 100% appreciate a comp colourer. I can ink things, give basic palettes, anything that'll help you.
Alternate Contact: My MSN? Although, you won't need it because I'm almost always on Gaia. :] If you need it though, just ask first.

-~*~-

Name: Sam
Seeking: Artist for long term webcomic.
Samples of your work: http://www.box.net/shared/v07cj71bcs
Alternate Contact: http://e-kracken.deviantart.com/

-~*~-

Name: `Cable
Seeking: Artist, for a traditional comic book creation.
American comics are preferred, but I might be swayed into creating a "manga".
Samples of your work:
XX
Additional Info: The above links are just two simple sections of a Role-Play. I have written pieces outside of those, I just don't have them posted on FictionPress or some other website. Once i'm contacted though, I can provide these pieces through email. Most are short stories, involving similar themes to that of Catcher in the Rye, or Death of a Salesman.

I'm taking Professional Writing in the fall at University, and I have some experience with camera work. So, if you're not adept at those subjects, I can just dictate the scenes to you. As long as you are a good artist, there shouldn't be a problem at all. I'm very much committed, since I have nothing to do.
Alternate Contact: My email is: con_r0g@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: x sam i am x
Job: Guild leader
Seeking: A person to draw comics for my guild- The Idiots In Black
Samples of your work: (ill just post the guild, ok?)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=48303
Additional Info: We need a weekly cartoonist. The comics can be anything. I guess but we mostly want humor thoguh since our guild was made to be an FBI that actually knows how to have fun. We prefer 1 row comics but you can make it as long as you want.
Alternate Contact: If you want the job you can either message me or ask to join. But either one please give me an exmaple of your art. Thank you 4laugh

-~*~-

Name: Altair H. Specineff (just referring to me by "Altair" would be nice though)
Samples of your work: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/230536/
Additional Info: I'm looking to broaden my skills and creativity as a writer, so I'll tackle almost any type of story presented to me. My fictionpress will give you an idea of what interests me and what I can handle, but I'm actually a closet shojo fan too, so if you try your luck with me I might have something to offer. razz I'm also eager to turn my own stories into webmanga or webcomics, (some are on my fictionpress) so if you'd be willing to dedicate the time and effort to partner up with me, I'd be incredibly grateful. Just a heads up that I'm pretty bad at webdesign, so I'm going to need help in that area. crying

-~*~-

Name: Onigiri-Malady, or Yuki-chan
Job: Writer/Artist (but I'm here mostly as a writer)
Seeking: Artist (preferably who's more of a manga artist)
Samples of your work: FictionPress
DeviantArt
Additional Info: I'm still a student so I clearly have other obligations and such, but I have a lot of free time also. I can do some artwork if necessary, but only artbook shots or color inserts. I am no where NEAR consistent enough to draw a full comic, hence the reason I am seeking an artist. I am open to your suggestions as for anything on my part, in fact, I really encourage it because I'd feel bad if I made you work on something you weren't as into as I am. If there are any questions about this, contact me.
Alternate Contact: Unloved_Chaos@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Kaihaku (TheCaptain is my normal handle, but Sam could do in a pinch)
Job: Writer, sometimes artist
Samples of your work: This being my current project. Sifting through my devART, you might find other things I've written.
Additional Info: I'm preferably looking for a partner specifically for my magical girl project. The artist should be fairly flexible, but realistically I can take anyone since this is my first true attempt at this. The plot will start lighter but attempt to go to darker places. Considering the genre, realism is out of the question. "Anime" style isn't necessary though, I suppose. I doubt anything else would look quite right though. I have only just begun writing as of this posting and it's in a format not fit for becoming a comic. Both of these problems will be worked on slowly as I get ready for and go to school, which won't be a problem because I don't expect someone to jump on board fully right away any way. A little doodle here, a sketch there, just to test the waters while I go ahead with the writing would be just dandy.
Alternate Contact: aikounoteichou@gmail.com; Aikou no Teichou (AIM)

-~*~-

--NEW min.10/29--Name: dark-lord-xjavir
Seeking: Artists
Samples of your work:
Winner, from prompt, October 2008, The Crappy $5 Tim Horton's Gift Card of Writing Prowess (TM)
The Asylum 1
The Asylum 2
The Asylum 3
The Asylum 4
The Asylum 5
"Mr. D" Prologue
Additional Info: I'm looking for artists who are willing to work on one or more of my mad ideas (current number: 4). I range from slapstick to dark humor to horror to action, which means I'm looking for cartoony, semi-cartoony, and realistic styles. I'm also adaptable if I like what I see.
Alternate Contact: I can be contacted here or through my website.

-~*~-
~*~Available Artists~*~

-~*~-
Name: ladyranozenth
Job: art
Seeking: I'm open to the masses looking for an artist
Not looking, just here. ;P
Samples of your work: devart
Additional Info: If anyone is looking for an artist...
I'm going to school, so keep in mind that sometimes I don't have lots of free time. I sometimes get addicted to games too.

-~*~-

Name: Elise
Job: artist/editor/think tank member
Seeking: writer/think tank member
Samples of your work: My latest and best stuff can be found at http://ekl-birch.deviantart.com .
Additional Info: I would be dedicated to the project, and I would need someone who is likewise dedicated. I'm not interested in doing yaoi or fan-based mangas, and I'm not interested in doing comic strips. Besides that, though, I'm not picky 3nodding
Alternate Contact: loverofmusic@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Jedi Consular
Job: A wannabe cartoonist offering an alternative to Anime style art.
Seeking: A writter with a good sense of humor.
Sample of your work: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/Denike/guh01.jpg
Additional Info: I draw casually but I am in college right now, so if I don't get back to you right away - don't fret - I'm here almost every day. I'm not a fan of drawing Anime, thats not to say I can't or won't -- I simply prefer not to.
Alternate Contact: n/a

-~*~-

Name: Lolirave/Kit
Job: Anime artist
Seeking: Looking for a good writer that can make due dates
Samples of your work: http://electricangel.sheezyart.com (updated more often) and http://mitsukaiblood.deviantart.com (this has older work on it too)
Additional Info: I'm in school, so at the most I might be a day or two late, but I'm looking for someone who can make a weekly update. I can also color my drawings if wanted (not digitally, but manually) I'm looking for someone with a good sense of humor, but not lacking in drama. I really want this to be a serious project. I planned to post on smackjeeves.com until I got money to get a domain name. It would also be nice if I could find someone who knows how to use FTP
Alternate Contact: crazykitsune@hotmail.com, or nightmageotome@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: s.J
Job: Non- anime art style ( american )
Seeking: Vulgar yet intelligent writer.
Samples of your work: Deviantart
Additional Info: Im not looking for anything in particular but I would prefer short vulgar, mature, and or intelligent jokes but Im really just desperate right now.
Im only intrested in a writer willing to use my characters.
Alternate Contact: casper.geist@yahoo.com

-~*~-

Name: Triple_Espresso, but call me Triple or Sara.
Job: I am, first and foremost, an artist. I use PhotoshopCS and a Wacom Tablet. I am pretty much a newbie in comics, but that's something I want to work on. I can also help with plot and character creation (in collaboration with a writer). Aaaand I do spellchecking and grammar editing. :3 Cuz I'm just that cool.
Seeking: Script-/Plot-writer for a fantasy/sci-fi/blah comic. I really don't care what the genre is, but be forewarned my gore isn't really all that scary. =( And, y'know, I think of stories as a way to escape reality. If it's a story about a high-school duo of terroristic ballerinas... I'm not gonna be all that psyched. SO I'm really looking for someone willing to push the limits of imagination so that I can work outside of the box. Fantasy preferred, but I'll carefully consider everything. <.<
Samples of your work:
-Photobucket Account (many WIPs)
Additional Info: I put most of this in the 'Seeking:' section but, uh... I'm willing to do something like a comic page per week. I want a partner who will really be on my back about that, because (as is typical of us artsy types) I'm just disorganized and straight up forgetful. xp I'm looking to do full color pages, or two per week in b&w. I will consider anyone who gives me a story to look over, though I'm partial to fantasy/sci-fi. Blahblah, yaddayadda, aaaand done. heart
Alternate Contact: My email address is sara.alrister @ gmail.com (without spaces, o'course). AIM address available upon request.

-~*~-

Name:Asuma of Team 10 (I prefer Kev or Kevo)
Job: Art and Inking
Seeking: I'm looking for an action/comedy writer of some sort; preferably with the ability of making long stories.
Samples of your work: http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/5900/katsuro1ox.jpg
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/7334/native8mp.gif
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/938/crunchy2wo.gif
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/602/blood4hi8eo.jpg
http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/7171/axekiller2of3yx.jpg
http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/6745/angel6wb.gif
Additional Info: I'm looking for someone as committed as me in making manga. I would also like someone that would appreciate my work.
Alternate Contact: Aim(Never on): xrockxleexlotusx - MSN(Always on): kevo2488 at gmail dot com - E-Mail: kevo2488 at gmail dot com.

-~*~-

Name: Christophen
Job: art, writer
Seeking: I need a dedicated background artist. Otherwise, I'm open for a toner and some people for a little writer think tank. Basically, I want a group like CLAMP.
Samples of your work: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13292772&page=1#738277938 That's my older stuff. My new stuff will be up and about at that link by May 7th
Additional Info: You better be Dedicated! I'm aiming high, for a working manga published by our big Kahuna punks, Tokyopop. If we catch a contract, them I need commitment.
Alternate Contact: Knark_Puff @ yahoo.ca

-~*~-

Name: Ajina or Mysterious C
Job: Artist.
Seeking: A writer.
Samples of your work: Here's my DA account.
Additional Info: I'm free after about 4 PM (EST, I think) every week day, and all day most weekends. I can do serious styles, but I really prefer to do chibis.
Alternate Contact: CPerkins27@yahoo.com.

-~*~-

Name: PhoenixCrash aka Sivvy
Job: Artist
Seeking: To be commissioned for artwork such as character design, comic/manga, t-shirt design, webgraphics, 3D (Maya) work.
Samples of your work: Deviant Art - Artwanted - SheezyArt - Decimated Eden my webcomic
Additional Info: I will basically do any type of style listed, manga, realistic, cartoonish, anime. Mainly I do anime and manga style. I would need description or reference pictures for project handed to me. I will work on your request whenever I have my hands free (I have a baby to take care of most of the day.) I do not work on projects on Sundays being that I attend church.
Alternate Contact: AIM: PhoenixCrash, MSN: phoenixcrash-at-hotmail.com, YAHOO: phoenxicrash, I am mainly on AIM most of the time but will be using Trillian soon so I have all three messenger mediums online. Please do not send emails to my hotmail account I do not check that. If you want to send email request send it to my GMAIL account phoenixcrash -at- gmail -dot- com. I also use the GTalk messenger service with my Gmail account. PM are also accepted.

-~*~-

Name: Blue_and_black12
Job: Colourist
Seeking: Well...everything else really. I'll work on anything at the moment.
Samples of your work: http://black-and-blue12.deviantart.com/
Additional Info: I'm pretty commited, and I'm up for pretty much anything. I work best with line art, but if needed, I'll try my hand at original sketches.

-~*~-

Name: Dagmar_Waneta/ Mia
Job:
Yaoi Artist
Seeking:
Yaoi and/or shonen-ai writter. (NO ELF CHARACTERS)
Samples of your work: non-ayoi sample, Yaoi Sample (colored),
Additional Info:
I do doujinshi too! Also, There must be a month between every update. I can only work so fast. Each update will be an estimate of 10 pages.
Alternate Contact:
If interested, please PM me!

-~*~-

Name: Vena
Seeking: Just looking for short stories or scripts, nothing terribly long. Just want to make a bunch of short and sweet things :3
Samples of your work: My Site
Additional Info: I'm mostly looking for short sequential stories that I can use for examples in my portfolio. Preferably whimsical/not too heavy storylines :3
Alternate Contact: moeroneko@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Sora Neko (or riftmaker. Or raika. Take your pick.)
Job: Artist, writer, and CGer(?). I'm kind of lazy at inking, mostly because I'm not good at it (yet)
Seeking: A fellow artist and or writer to either collab on a comic OR be an arting buddy (I desperately need an art buddy sad )
Samples of your work: DeviantArt
Additional Info: I work mostly in the Fantasy genre. I will draw almost anything, given reason. I enjoy angst, shounen-ai, fighting, and making people laugh. I dislike stereotypes however can find ways to make them work. I seem to have a problem with commitment, but by searching for an art buddy I hope to gain a bit more dedication to my projects (competition is good for me). I feel that my writing is fairly strong and am already writing a story for myself. A few of my writing samples are in my DA account, but if you would like more please contact me.
Alternate Contact: I don't usually check Gaia very often, however I check DA on a regular basis. AIM is "xriftmakerx". Y! is iban_chan. Please only use the Gaia PM system as a last resort; I do not frequent Gaia on a regular basis and it might take awhile to get to your message.

-~*~-

Name: Amour Fonce
Job: Artists, Character designer (fantasty), somewhat of a writer.
Seeking: Writer
Samples of your work:
Tugger
Haiiro
Additional Info: I'm really looking for someone that will really work with me and we try to make eachother better at what we do. I tend to be a friendly person most of the time, but when I'm focused, I'm really quite focused.
Alternate Contact: MSN me at kitzina@mail.com

-~*~-

Name: 6ix or Storm
Job: Primarly.. I also have a bunch of story lines, but I get lost trying to write them down.
Seeking: A writer
Samples of your work: Deviantart-storm626
Additional Info: I am interested in doing a shoujo-type comic. I won't draw anything with mature content.
Alternate Contact: Contact me through deviantart if gaia dosn't work.

-~*~-

Name: Lykea or SPN
Job: Artist, mainly sketches T^T
Seeking: INKER~!! TAT and a writer... possibly for fantasy :3
Samples of your work: http://sugarplumneko.deviantart.com
Additional Info: Ah... not much of a yaoi/yuri/hentai fan >_.;;; so prob wont take on those kinda projects^^;;; Um... I'm better off without deadlines, coz I'm the type to do pages and pages one day, and nothing the next Oxo depends on my time^^;;; Wat with skool n all...
Alternate Contact: PM "[.Lykea.]" or "Sarcos"

-~*~-

Name: Soprano
Job: anime artist/idea person
Seeking Writer or colorist, but I'm just here.
Samples of your work: deviantART
Additional Info: I work with pens, pencils, and oekaki (my art is much better traditionally than computer-based). I procrastinate but will work ahead if urgent/need very good quality. I'm patient but computer-frustrated, nice and friendly, and not too criticizing unless it's very bad. I don't like people yelling or getting angry with me because I get scared. I spend much time on Gaia everyday.
Alternate Contact: send me a note on dA, Ochiba, or email (subject line: gaia art)

-~*~-

Name: Ameko no Mori (call me Allie)
Seeking: Writers
Samples of your work: My character Adelaide, Tinkerbell, My character Lauren
Additional Info: I'm lazy, I'm a procrastinator. If I really do like an idea, and feel committed I can do something for you. However, if I sorta like it, don't expect it to be done in the most timely of fashions. Tell me the idea and I'll let you know what I think. In any case, I'm NOT looking for a script writer. I'm looking for a writer, someone who can give me a plotline, including the twists and turns, so I can create my own script and comic based off of it. Of course, due credit would be given. And if there were an important line, then yes, you could write some dialogue. I know I'm picky, but I'd rather you all knew it before coming to bother me with foolish things -_o
Alternate Contact: My AIM sn is QueenAllieOfCats, and my e-mail is embyr13@optonline.net

-~*~-

Name: Moottza
Job: Mainly artist (but I can also do some writing)
Seeking: Writers and other artists
Samples of your work: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/moottza/curly_small.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/moottza/COPICxPENTELxPS.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/moottza/sai.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/moottza/adrianXwillem.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/moottza/kyu.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/moottza/zestrell_v1.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c328/moottza/couple2.jpg
Additional Info: I want to complete a very short story (probably no longer than 15 pages) with some dedicated and creative artists/writers with original and quirky ideas. If this works out, I'm considering doing it more long term and maybe even publishing something in print.
Alternate Contact: PM

-~*~-

Name: billiejoeblowjob101
Job: i will do drawings/sketches
Seeking:someone to provide ideas and use photoshop to spruce it up a little-- i don't have photoshop. ^^U
Samples of your work:http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/billiejoeblowjob/heyeheyhey.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/billiejoeblowjob/treething.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/billiejoeblowjob/deathangel.jpg
Additional Info: i'm very dedicated to my art as long as it means something to me. i like anime, death, and nightmare before christmas style drawings. i draw that style as well but specificaly death or at least anime characters dieing.
Alternate Contact: none yet but if you PM me i can offer you one
oh yeah and since i don't go to these kinds of threads often, PM me if interested. biggrin

-~*~-

Name: Chii
Job:My art
Seeking:Writer and maybe other artists
Samples of your work:My DA
My Photobucket
Additional Info: I work mostly during the week. I love to work with others. I'm an okay artist but I'm working on improving. I hope to do a Gaian based comic.
Alternate Contact: My AIM: hanlier2

-~*~-

Name: Watercolor Bliss / Jay
Job: Concept writer/ Artist
Seeking: A fellow artist (someone who can help with panels also)
Samples of your work: http://madrecrois.deviantart.com
Additional Info: I've been wanting to give comicing a go for a while now, but I'm terrible with layout. I'm looking for an artist of around the same level as myself who would be commited and would like to collaborate.
Alternate Contact: MSN: limegreenvanitydreams@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Esabelle Ryngin (Esa)
Job: I can go either way, but artist is more fun for me.
Seeking: Mostly a writer. Another artits would suffice for the matter of coloring.
Samples of your work: [But I don't WANNA use photobucket! gonk ] It's in my profile, but I can do a bit better than that when there's no deadline.
Additional Info: I'm committed to my work, not school >> and I like to dress up alot.
Alternate Contact: Whydas Thaat is my mule account.

-~*~-

Name: adovento_chii/Colleen
Seeking:Writer, or possibly another artist, just someone to collaborate with
Samples of your work: My DA
Additional Info: You'll really have to push me on deadlines...and I'm looking for someone who'se about at my level
Alternate Contact: adovento_chii@yahoo.com

-~*~-

Name: nazgurath falanor talik
Seeking: To help writers bring life to their stories
Samples of your work: http://lazgan.deviantart.com
Additional Info: I can draw any kind of humanoid character, but I have trouble with anything too animal-ish. I won't draw anything over PG-13, because I would like to be able to show my work on gaia. My schedule is very open and flexible.
Alternate Contact: e-mail/MSN: nazarus2002@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Though it appears that I am called 'muffin babie', this is a new account, so I probably won't answer to it. Try 'snow babie,' 'bekka,' or 'muffin.'
Job: I'm an artist. Or I try to be, anyway.
Seeking: Someone that will help me make a webcomic. That's my dream. heart
Samples of your work: My deviantart is here, but it's got a lot of photos and poems and jazz. I've also got my webcomic here, but it's got a lot of old things and very few new things. gonk
Additional Info: Umm...My family has seemed to be on a 'grounding me for things I didn't do' bunge, so I can't always get online. I'm also gone every other weekend, and I plan to get a job this summer. So unless I'm getting paid real money, the real job will take priority. But all things aside, when someone asks me to draw something for them, I always finish it no matter how long it may take.
Alternate Contact: PM is probably the best choice since I make a point to check my gaia every day.

-~*~-

Name: Chemically Unstable (a.k.a Jess)
Samples of your work: My DeviantArt
Additional Info: I love gore, but that's beside the point. Currently I have some tests and doing comics will be patchy. However, I'd still love to try and do your idea!
Alternate Contact: lilgothiccat@gmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Blinky is fine :3
Job: Artist (manga/comic hybrid style), co-writer, webdesign (limited abilities)
Seeking: Looking for someone to collaborate with me on a long-term webcomic project. Mostly for planning and writing type of things.
Samples of your work: My website right here!, my DA page
Additional Info: I want to work on a SHOUJO-AI / SHOUNEN-AI webcomic. Nothing het, please. I plan for this to be quite long-running, and hopefully end up published. I want my partner to brainstorm with me, assist in writing-- and basic assistance in other areas would be nice (page editing, font editing, web design, etc). I'm okay with drama and SOME angst, but I WON'T draw furries, total fantasy or ridiculous sci-fi. I also am not looking for anything too "OMG JAPAN IS SO KEWL LETS EET POCKIES!!" or "Crack" humor, but most of my stuff involves elements of comedy. Oh.. and I prefer a partner who is mature. If the project is going to be R-rated, then of course I want the partner to be 18+.
The project doesn't necessarily have to be R-rated. I'm fine going either way.
Alternate Contact: AIM is a good idea. My AIM is BlinkyTheRed -- if not, please see HERE for additional contact methods. Thanks so much, I can't wait to hear from someone! A gaia PM is also fine but AIM is better.

-~*~-

Name: Cynster
Job: Manga Artist
Samples of your work: http://www.tokyopop.com/Cynster/manga/9758.html
Additional Info: I want a comedy writer to do a one shot, who can help me with the flow of the story and come up with ideas.
Alternate Contact: I'm also Cynster on Tokyopop.com

-~*~-

Name: [Kiba-Inuzuka] (Christian Seth Sternagel)
Job:
Mainly artist
Seeking:
fantasy writer / fellow artists
Samples of your work: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/razzx/ALSeeEdit_Razz.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/razzx/ALSeeEdit_Rhonda.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/razzx/gena.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/razzx/3senough.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/razzx/DTT_pretty_master.jpg
Note: this comic strip is 3 years old much improvement has been made sense then.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y30/razzx/scan0017.jpg
Additional Info: I’m looking for a writer who is familiar with good fantasy type manga story lines, I basically need help putting together a manga that I have been working on but I am bad at writing out plots and the such. (!!I also would like to help a writer with there own manga for the experience!) Please contact me threw gaia only sense I’m always on. That is if you want more samples and information.
Alternate Contact: seth_ster@hotmail.com

-~*~-

Name: Erin (Usernames are Your Little Bunny & oh-so-MELLO [my cosplay mule])
Job: Artist. Preferably full-page "manga" style, though I do have my own unique chibi style. (The theft of which will result in violent sodomy.)
Samples of your work: My Photobucket album (Shared w/ two friends, "Pikarin" & "Krystal" wink is viewable by all, so feel free to browse, but don't take anything!
Old "manga" Style, UnInked: [x] [x]
New "manga" Style, Inked: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Chibi, Newest to Oldest: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Additional Info: I'm kinda busy, (AKA, I have a life), even in the summer, so I can't garuntee 24/7 commitment. If I like your story, I'll do my best. Note that how bad my ADD/depression is ATM may affect my work. x__o''
Willing to use my or writer's char.'s, or a mix of both. Will provide background and deep personality information.
If using writer's characters, I like to know a lot about their character/personality/[other] so I can accurately portray them.
Alternate Contact: MSN: beware_i_bite@comcast.net ; YIM: erinikuu ; AIM(currently out of commission): theerinness ; eMail: erinikuu@yahoo.com

-~*~-

Name: Kummiliim
Samples of your work: x x x
Additional Info: I don't want to do long term comics. Although the sample pictures are all cartoony, I can draw more realistic too.
Alternate Contact: PM me and tell me about your story, if I like it then I'll give my MSN.

-~*~-

Name: ` Cash, Cash, Cashie
Seeking: Writer/ artist
Samples of your work: http://www.cash-chan.deviantart.com
Additional Info: I've been drawing for about six years and am constantly improving. I've attempted several comics, but I can't seem to finish them or come up with good enough plot ideas to keep me motivated. My paneling needs work, so I look at other manga for ideas, and am working on flow and screen-toning. I am more committed when I have someone else helping to give me a push every once in awhile, or I will forget. I need a writer to help me with plot ideas, or another artist for a collab comic. I'd prefer if they were skilled in backgrounds and screen tones in particular. I enjoy shonen-ai works, and I am skilled at drawing both genders though I am more partial to slightly feminine boys (but not androgynously so). I love drawing people with bunny/cat ears and the like, but will settle for a more serious art style. I plan on digitally adding in text and doing lineart to improve the look, and CGing a few select pages. I'm the sort of person who seeks perfection, so as I improve it is likely I'll go back and revise.

If the storyline and characters don't interest me, its unlikely that I'll be inclined to accept your partnership.

Alternate Contact: (AIM) Ohiobrat89 or King Tamaki Suoh. (email) Ohiobrat89@aol.com. (MSN) Cash-chan@hotmail.com. (Skype -- preferred method) Cash-chan

-~*~-

Name: RockstarBabyy ;Amanda or Andii
Job: Both, but here as an artist.
Seeking: A writer. I will do pretty much anything, but no mecha or anything.
Samples of your work: http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w82/serenagirl/drawings/
Has two of my offline drawings.
http://kupika.com/oekakis.php?id=manduhh
this one is my oekaki-ing, so I change styles alot. Some come out really crappy, but that's just me testing my new styles. Please tell me which style you'd please. =3
Additional Info: I can draw online or offline. I can do one page online every weekend. Offline I can do a page or two. I don't create storyboards, I would prefer if you had a sketch of the panels and positions, even if its stick figures. =3
Alternate Contact: Email- armybrat23@comcast.net ;kupika- Manduhh

-~*~-

Name: Angelcat262
Job: Artist (Amature)
Samples of your work: http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/angelcat262/Oraflag.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/angelcat262/Jhinny.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/angelcat262/Camel.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/angelcat262/Mikkavacolor.jpg
(This is pretty old stuff. I've improved a bit, but haven't really had time to upload anything new)
Additional Info: I'm basically doing this as practice for when I feel ready to try a hand at my own original ideas. I'm looking for someone who can create fully realized scripts (None of that A says 'blah' and B says 'blah-dy blah' crap. Give me panels, PLEASE!) Since this is only for practice, I'd prefer a short story, but if you're alright with the idea of me backing out halfway through your epic masterpiece, then maybe we can work something out.

-~*~-

Name: Castration Jane
Job: Hybrid Disney-anime Artist
Seeking: writer
Samples of your work: http://bananacake.deviantart.com
http://projectscions.deviantart.com
Additional Info: I draw for the comic SOS Saga, so I can only do a page or so a week. Also I am turned off by japanese names or language in the script.
Alternate Contact: AIM: littletanshu

-~*~-

--NEW min.10/5--Name: IndelibleLeviathan (Levi is fine. : D)
Job: Artist. I'm still learning, but I want to get some experience drawing a comic.
Oh, and I use traditional media mostly, so the art is in pen or pencil. (Both, usually.) Colouring is in pencil crayon. I'm also willing to switch to CG if that's your preference.
Seeking: A writer. Or maybe a mentor, if this thread allows it. :3
Samples of your work: Unfortunately I don't have a deviantArt account. (Submitting artwork there is really confusing and time-consuming in my opinion... but I'm getting an account sometime.) Here are some samples.
The art style tends to vary depending on my mood and how many hours I've slept that day, but I assure you I can keep a steady style going for most pages.
Additional Info: Right now I'm just looking for a "casual" comic, maybe a one-shot for twenty pages or so. I'm willing to draw just about anything (except anthros, sorry) and also completely free. :3 I'll work with anything writers give, script or novel or what, and can design the characters. I'm just really looking for a flirtation with online comics. Hope that doesn't rub you the wrong way.
Alternate Contact: Umm, just Gaia please. :]

-~*~-

--NEW min.10/5--Name: Outrun The Halfling
Job: Artist and Writer, though I suppose I'd be put under Artist.
Seeking: Looking for a collaborative artist to help me with comic projects that I've had underway for a good time now.
Samples of your work: http://cerene.deviantart.com/
Additional Info: I'm really looking for an artist that can mesh with my style well. I'm probably going to be doing most of the drawing, so a colorist/background artist would be such <3
Alternate Contact: AIM: SilentFaerieTale / MSN: arowette@hotmail.com

-~*~-

--NEW min.10/5--Name: Freiheit
Job:
Illustrator
Seeking:
A kick-a** writter
Samples of your work:
http://www.mangarevolution.com/_jpg/userimages_full/13444.jpg
http://www.mangarevolution.com/_jpg/userimages_full/11354.jpg
http://www.mangarevolution.com/_jpg/userimages_full/14335.jpg
http://www.mangarevolution.com/_jpg/userimages_full/12205.jpg
http://www.mangarevolution.com/_jpg/userimages_full/8579.jpg
http://www.mangarevolution.com/_jpg/userimages_full/9658.jpg
http://www.mangarevolution.com/_jpg/userimages_full/6741.jpg
Additional Info: I'd to start of with a short story, I'm thinking something along the size of 10 to 30 pages tops.

Now here comes the important bit; I'm fedup with the shiny-rainbows-and-cute-critters-of-love-and-friendship. If you can't come up with something more noir, with darker humor I'm not interested. I want to work on something smart that doesn't selfcensure itself for the sake of the "politicly correct". I don't mind the genre, from fantasy to slice of life or even romance if you can pull it off.

I'll addapt my style to what I think would highlight the story in the best of ways, I will consult you if you want, but up to a certain point, I'd like to keep a certain veto over this because in the end... I'm the ones who'll be working my a** off on the pages.

Interrested? Pm me a synopsis....for those of you who don't know what a synopsis is... it's a resumé containing the main elements of your idea, including the end...why you ask? Because this is the hardest step and my garenty that you'll see this through.

As far as publication meens, a webcomic with maybe some prints if it turns out nice seems like a good plan... and as you pm me, please tell me if you're of legal age or not, because we'll have to make different arangements if you're not.
Alternate Contact: you may email me at inkdrop_blood (at) hotmail.com or pm me.

-~*~-

--NEW min.10/10--Name: theextreme32 (real name: Nora)
Samples of your work: Deviantart
Additional Info: I would prefer if you had a story idea, but were still unclear on the char. designs. I will do action, suspense, horror, and maybe romance, if the storyline intrigues me. Please note I am still a student, and if I have tests, etc. I may need to take breaks, but I will inform you. Writer must be committed, I don't want to have to stop the project midway.
Alternate Contact: Email me @ the_extreme_32@hotmail.com

-~*~-
Okay, thread open. Please tell me if I made any mistakes, or if an entry needs to be changed.
Edit, and up to front page again.
Well, it fell off the front page again... sweatdrop
I could've sworn there was a thread like this before.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

hanulbada
I could've sworn there was a thread like this before.
Yes, but the two people that took it over before ladyranozenth didn’t keep it up to date so someone new is taking it over again.
I see, well it IS a useful resource. Now maybe there will be less of those LOOKING FOR AN ARTIST or LOOKING FOR WRITER posts. Though I highly doubt it.
I doubt it, too. For whatever reason, these threads have never been sticky'd.

Isin's Waifu

Bashful Giver

yeah if the topic was sticky'd maybe it would cut down on some of these i'm looking for so and so topics.
If this topic was stickied, it wouldn't be read at all.
Eh... stickies are the first thing I check. That way I can appear to be less noobier then I am. XD
Updated 04-04-07: Five New Artists and Four New Writers
(Ugh. These are all ones that signed up in the former thread, I thought I should add them.)
Moving on up...
User Image

Disgruntled frog. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out