Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok. Brianna, a thirteen year old girl in grade lives an ordinary life. She goes to school, has some friends and some great friends, does homework (well, most of it) and loves drawing, singing and hockey. Then one day, everything changes. The transformation. One of those crazy scientists had discovered it. It actually made the first page, in the National Inquirer, so, naturally, no one beleived them. Until now. She's sitting in class writing down jumbles of notes for her history test. Then she see's a flick of a tail. From beside her. She looks at her friend and she still has a tail. She closes her eyes and opens them. Still there. She pinches herself. Still there. She looks around the class room, and is shocked. Everyone seems to be sprouting wings, tails and claws! They're all turning into monsters! Then, she remembered the article she read about the transformation. "Only ten people will not become transformed, and those ten people will have to figure out a way to break the curse in 7 days, or they're friends will bring eternal darkness to the world and they will have to fight they're friends." She looks around the classroom. The only one not being transformed is Mariah. And herself. "We have to get out of here!" she wispers to herself. Mariah seems to notice the transformation also and, being able to read lips, gets up. The monsters turn and face her. "RUN!!!" she yells at Brianna, as she kicks monsters out of the way. Brianna sprints to the door, with Mariah behind her. Once safely outside, they hide. "What do we do now?" Brianna wispers to Mariah. "I don't know."

That's it. I was working on it while I was trying to sleep last night. I thought it was original. I'll post some pages when I'm done. Do you think it's pretty much original?
i got shivers

therefore it is a good idea

I WANNA READ IT
Nah, doesn't seem all that original to me. Especially with the "world will be drenched in Eternal Darkness" and "seven-days before a curse". Sounds like standard formulaic schoolgirl fantasy to me.
Sounds very typical shoujo, but with a darker tone. Keep the dark tone, I like that. If you show some when you are finished I will definitely read it.
Yay! Two out of three think it's good! I have a name Demons' Awakening, is that good? (Yes, I know, totally unoriginal name. Please suggest some that I can use without you sueing me, please!)

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
I like it, except for the whole prophecy part of it.
A couple of things I didn't think of before:

You use the wrong form of their in a couple of places.
their= possessive, belonging to "they"
they're= contraction of they are
there= location, like that place over there

Also I'd suggest using the Weekly World News instead of National Enquirer for your tabloid paper, they have more of the really weird "science" stuff. The enquirer is more celebrity gossip.
Sounds...Interesting.

Hurry and get some pages posted. I wanna read it!
there has to be more of a catch than that.
or all of the kids are ninjas.
or brianna is a mage of some sort.

Aeromaru's Rival

Anxious Gaian

Sounds intesting! (I don't really like the prophesy part, but oh well). I'll be sure to read it....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff